Chapter 15

Beep, beep, beep
The annoying beep wouldn't go away. Why wouldn't it go away? My head was killing me and the beep was making it worse.
Beep beep beep
Gosh!! Can't it stop? I know l don't drink so it can't be a hangover and l never have migraines so what could it be? I tried opening my eyes but they were so heavy. Arhhh what's wrong with me? After some long seconds of attempting to open my eyes l finally succeeded.

"Zendaya!!"
"Mom.." My throat was a little dry "what happened?" I asked
"Baby, I'm so sorry" she started crying.
"Mom?" She kept crying and l looked around at my surroundings. I realized that l was in a hospital room. What happened to me? And then it all came rushing to me. Sam. Elle being pregnant. Oh my goodness !!
"My baby!" My hand flew to my stomach and looked at mom for answers.
"Is he ok?" I looked at her with such intense that she looked away. I knew that at that moment that she wasn't going to give me good news.
"In going to call the doctor " she left quickly before l could even say anything.

After a few minutes she came back with a doctor. 
"Hie , my name is Doctor Mark and I've been treating you since you came. "
"And when did l come?" I interrupted him.
"That's was yesterday morning. And you have been out since. " he cleared his throat. "Do you remember what happened to you?"
"I know what happened to me, what l want to know is , is my  baby ok?" It came out a little harsher than l had intended.
"Hunny don't be like that" she begged. I sighed out loud and looked at the doctor. Why was he being slow?
"Miss Brown.." The doctor said.
"Zendaya " l quickly cut in.
"Okay..Zendaya" he sighed. I knew l was bring a bitch but l think it's justifiable. " you got in an accident ,someone hit the side of your car hard, you are lucky it was the left side otherwise you wouldn't be here " l kept looking at him as if to give him permission to continue.
"The other doctors and l tried their best to save you but we didn't know that you were pregnant in time so we mainly focused on you. By the time we found out about your pregnancy it was too late. I'm sorry for your loss" he looked down at his feet as if they were the most important thing in his world. I couldn't be mad. I knew that l had lost it. Mom gave it away when she couldn't look in my eyes when l asked her. The doctor just confirmed my suspicions.
"Okay , will l be able to have more babies?" I asked
" yes. It shouldn't be a problem " he stated
"Ok then" l hesitated for a minute " umm when can l get discharged?" I asked.
"until we can see that you are well physically and emotionally "
"Okay,so when is that?"
"Soon as you go see our therapist "
"Why" l asked a little bit confused "does everyone who gets in an accident have to see the therapist?"
"No" he answered "but.." He said as l have him a questioning look " it's just, you lost a baby and it affects you psychologically as a woman"
"But l only knew it yesterday, "
"Yes but it's still affect you"
"I don't understand "
"Daya, please listen to the doctor" my mom spoke. I had forgotten she was in the room
"Go see the therapist, she will explain it much better, now will you excuse me. " he said and he excited.

"Daya, you scared the poor boy to death " my mom said as she smiled at me.
"Ha ha ha mom, it's his job, if he can't handle me, then he's not cut out to be a doctor"
"Do you know how scary you were just now?"
"No" l pouted.
There was an uncomfortable silence.
"Where is dad?" I asked breaking the silence.
"He went home to check on things but he's coming back. We spend the whole night when we came"
"You shouldn't have" l said as l looked away. We both knew l was fighting the tears.
"Baby,you are my only daughter, l would die before l let anything happen to you" she cried. I knew she wanted me to talk about what happened yesterday but l just wasn't feeling like talking about it right now.
"I'm fine mom" l said not looking at her.
"Zendaya, you are in denial, you ran away from your wedding, you got in an accident and you just found out that you lost your baby, even animals would feel pained if they were in your shoes. "
I knew she was right, l was boiling with rage inside, l was hurting. But l needs to be strong.

This chapter is shorter but l needed it to be in the hospital only.

Tell me what you think!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!