Day 12: Bed

"When you get here, just come upstairs, I'm in my room." 

Dallon opens the front door, remembering the smaller boy's words. He takes his shoes and jackets off, then walks upstairs. 

"Ry?" He asks.

"I'm in here," Ryan calls out, so Dallon follows the voice to Ryan's bedroom. He opens the door and sees Ryan curled up under the covers, holding them close as he lays down. Dallon chuckles, closing the door and walking over. "Lay with me."

Dallon thinks, then gets in bed. He's cold, it's been snowing nonstop. Dallon pulls the blankets back over them and Ryan snuggles into his chest, humming and smiling. 

"I hope you realize that I don't plan on moving for the next hour," Ryan says, then tiredly opens his eyes and looks up at Dallon. Dallon smiles, looking into his eyes as he holds him close. 

"Good, because I feel quite nice just holding you like this," Dallon says, and they smile. "Did you really just call me to snuggle with me?"

"Yep," Ryan says. They're close, both smiling and getting warmer.

Ryan slowly begins to lean in. Dallon does too. Their lips, gentle and soft, collide kindly. Dallon's heart flips in his chest. Ryan is small and delicate to him, and each day he's just falling more and more in love with him.

They pull away and smile sweetly at each other before Ryan snuggles into Dallon and both of them close their eyes.