Day 19: Mistletoe

"This isn't gonna work," Josh says as Spencer tapes the mistletoe on the ceiling. "Do I have to remind you guys that Ryan has a boyfriend?"

"It'll work, you just gotta believe," Tyler says hopefully, then looks at his best friend, "plus, neither of us like Dan."

"Okay, but how are we gonna get both of them under it?" Brendon asks. 

"We just have to be patient," Spencer says, stepping off of the step stool. "Operation, Dallon and Ryan kiss."

"Ryllon, Ryllon kiss," Tyler says.

"Operation: Ryllon kiss," Josh says, and the boys smirk.

It's been two weeks since they've hung the mistletoe up. All they've got out of it is Josh and Tyler kissing, and since that moment they've been closer than usual. Though, occasionally, one of them will walk under it, then less than 5 seconds later, the other walks under it, and they all just stare at Ryan and Dallon in annoyance.

It's now Christmas eve. The boys, Sarah, and Linda are all watching movies, and Ryan is just now coming home. They all notice him, saying hey and he nods, but Dallon is the one to realize that he was supposed to be with Dan tonight. He stands up and chases after Ryan.

"Hey," he says, and Ryan turns. Dallon walks up to him. "I know something happened. You look sad."

"He cheated on me again. I broke it off this time," Ryan says quietly, and Dallon steps forward, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy protectively. Ryan takes a deep breath and hugs back, arms going around Dallon's neck. "I know you guys didn't like him."

"Did you?"

"I don't know. Right now I just don't want anything to do with him."

"Good. I'm proud." 

Tyler looks over, as he is on the end of the couch, and his eyes widen. He hits Josh, then leaps over the other two couples, hitting them and whisper-yelling, "Look!"

They all look over, eyes widening as they watch intently. 

Dallon and Ryan pull away, quickly seeing the couples. Brendon points up, and Dallon and Ryan look up. Their hearts sink and skip a beat when they see the mistletoe hanging above them. Ryan smiles when he notices Dallon blushing, then grabs the collar of his shirt, pulling him close into a sweet and meaningful kiss. Dallon kisses back, the couples smiling excitedly. Brendon and Spencer high-five and Josh and Tyler both say "yes" in unison.

Dallon and Ryan pull away, smile, then kiss once again.