Day 28: Needy

"Dallon?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah?" 

"Are you working?"

"Yeah, why?" 

Ryan sighs a bit and speaks sadly. "Nothing, nevermind." 

Dallon looks at him worriedly, but he's already walking to the kitchen. It happens occasionally, where Ryan just becomes so desperate for attention and touch from his boyfriend. He tried doing things to distract himself. Decorate, make Christmas cookies, go online shopping for Christmas presents, all of that, and yet when he finishes, Dallon's still working. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Dallon asks, but Ryan chooses to ignore it. He stands up and walks into the kitchen. "Baby," he says again, and Ryan looks down, "baby, what's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I'm fine," Ryan quickly says. He hates being a bother.

"Baby," Dallon says once again, making Ryan look at him.

"I just want you," Ryan mumbles. Dallon sighs very quietly and thinks. "Don't worry about it, it's nothing," he says, starting to walk off. Dallon wraps his arms around his boyfriend and picks him up. 

"Nope, we're gonna watch a movie. I need to stop working today, it's just gonna be you and me, okay?"

"Dal, you really don't have to, I don't wanna bother you," Ryan says, but Dallon places him on the couch and hovers above him. 

"You're not bothering me. You're giving me an excuse to stop," Dallon says, and smiles. 

"I love you."

"I love you too," Dallon says, then kisses him gently.