Day 27: Treats

Ryan peacefully ices the cookies as Dallon sits at the island, phone set up while he does an Instagram live show.

Dallon, though, is feeling particularly mischievous. 

"Hey, babe," Dallon says, finally making the fans aware that Dallon is in a relationship. 

Ryan looks up.

"Are you tinsel, because I want you all over my tree," he says, and Ryan presses his lips together. He throws a marshmallow at Dallon and Dallon smiles. 

He looks down at the comments, all the fans freaking out because not only has he confirmed himself to be in a relationship, but he, the all so innocent Dallon Weekes, just said an inappropriate pickup line. 

"Honey, did you ask for a rhino this year?" Dallon asks, and Ryan looks at him.

"No," Ryan says, a bit confused.

"Really? Because you look like you could use something horny this Christmas," Dallon says and Ryan throws a candy at him. He looks at the comments, everyone wondering if Dallon has a boyfriend or a girlfriend. "I don't have a boyfriend, I have a husband," Dallon finally says, putting the candy in his mouth and chewing it. 

"I have icing all over me," Ryan says quietly, attempting to wipe it off with a napkin before beginning to ice the cookies again.

"That's not the only white substance you're gonna have on you today," Dallon raises an eyebrow.

"Dallon, I will hit you," Ryan says, and Dallon laughs. Ryan tries to hide his smile. 

"How about I slip down your chimney at half past midnight?" Dallon adds and Ryan points the icing bag at him. "I have the same amount of stamina as Santa."

"What?" Ryan asks.

"I can go all night long," Dallon says, then winks.

"Oh, trust me, I know. 11pm to 4am," Ryan says, and now it's Dallon's turn to blush and smile.

"Your stocking isn't the only thing I'll be stuffing tonight." He winks again, then smirks. 

"That one was good," Ryan adds, nodding. "What do you say we make this a not-so-silent night?"

"Who needs a sleigh when you can just ride me?"

"Okay, we're done!" Ryan says, smiling and laughing. Dallon smiles and looks down at the comments.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING'

'FIRST DALLON ADMITS TO HAVING A HUSBAND AND NOW HE'S SAYING REALLY INAPPROPRIATE THINGS WTF'

'WHO IS HE EVEN TALKING TO SHOW UR FACE MY GUY'

"They wanna see who I'm flirting with," Dallon says, and Ryan looks up. "Guys, you know him, you love him. Not as much as I do, but you do."

Ryan walks next to Dallon, kisses him quickly, then smiles at the phone. He hands Dallon a cookie to taste test. Dallon bites it, then nods.

"It's really good, I love it. Ryan makes the best treats," Dallon adds, purely for the fans. Ryan leans close to Dallon's ear and speaks quietly.

"After this live stream is done, why don't I give you a real treat? One that involves a little heat, a little icing, a little noise?" Ryan says, and Dallon blushes. Ryan hums and walks off, leaving his husband a blushing mess.