Day 20: Wedding

Dallon and Ryan have never met. Dallon said it before during a livestream, that he met Jon but never Ryan. Ever since then, they've mentioned each other but only after a fan asks. 

So when they see each other at the same wedding and realize that they don't know anyone else there, they decide to chat. Three hours of talking and too many drinks later, they're flirting with and complimenting each other nonstop as they continue to finish their drinks. 

"No, no, you... you are more hot," Ryan insists, taking another drink. Dallon's phone buzzes and he frowns, then reads Brendon's text. 

"No, you are," he simply says before typing.

Brendon: Where are you? Spencer says you aren't at your apartment?

Dallon: drukn

Dallon: In drum l

Dallon: drink  ata

Dallon: party woooo

Brendon: What the hell are you saying?

Brendon: Wait are you drunk?

Brendon: Please tell me you're not driving

Dallon: I'm standing wtf

Dallon: I'll b goin home soon

Brendon: You are not driving home

Dallon: fine pick me up but im w my <3 now so u gotta bring him wih me ok

Dallon: he cute

Brendon: Okay?

Dallon sends his location before turning his phone off. He looks at Ryan, both still very drunk. They make their way out front before pulling each other close, lips moving hungrily. Their hair and clothes begin to get messed up in the process. They continue for a while until a car pulls up. 

"Do you see him?" Brendon asks. They look closely, then stop. "He's making out with someone," Brendon says.

"He's making out with Ryan," Sarah adds, and they both stop. They get out of the car, both helping them into the car. 

"Hi, Sarah," Ryan mumbles. 

"Hi, Ryan," she says, amused and their drunkenness. 

"Why are you here?"

"Dallon texted Brendon."

"Oh, that hottie," Ryan says as she opens the door. "I'm talking about Dallon... not your husband."

"I know, we just saw you two a moment ago," she says, giggling a bit. 

"Where are we?" Ryan asks after she gets him buckled.

"Oh my god, you're so drunk." She laughs, then closes the door. Dallon is drunkenly arguing with Brendon about how he doesn't need a ride home and how he doesn't even want to go home.

"Dallon, honey, Ryan is in the car," Sarah tells him, and he immediately climbs into the car, buckling himself. Ryan unbuckles, climbs over to the middle seat, buckles again, and snuggles into Dallon. Brendon and Sarah get in the car, Brendon sighing, then drive off. 

Dallon wakes up with a massive headache and Ryan wakes up, immediately running to the bathroom to throw up. Sarah gets both of them some water and ibuprofen, then sits in the bathroom and rubs Ryan's back comfortingly. 

"Why... what am I doing here?" Ryan asks when he finally looks at Sarah. She smiles.

"You got really drunk last night, Brendon and I brought you two here because we didn't trust you to be alone in your own houses. Plus, we don't know your address," she explains.

"Us two?" Ryan asks, frowning. 

"You don't remember anything from last night, do you?"

He thinks, which hurts, then begins to remember seeing Dallon but nothing else.

"I just... I was at a wedding, and... I saw Dallon, then we were talking and we got a drink. Everything's a blur from there," he tells her truthfully. 

"Well, let's just sum it up with Brendon and I going to pick Dallon up because he was extremely drunk and us seeing you guys having a full on make-out sesh," she says, and he blushes hard. 

"So he's still here?"

"Yeah."

"Does he remember anything?"

"I don't know, I haven't asked. Now, why don't we go downstairs and I'll make some breakfast?" 

"Sure," he says. She stands, then pulls him up. He grabs the glass again and drinks the rest of the water. He leans over, flushing down all that he just emptied from his stomach before following Sarah downstairs. 

The two go downstairs, Sarah having him sit in the kitchen. He buries his head in his hands, trying his hardest to get the headache to go away. Sarah hands him a pair of sunglasses, in which he happily takes. 

"There, now you don't look extremely hungover," she jokes, smiling. Ryan smiles a bit too, and Dallon soon comes downstairs, wearing a pair of sunglasses that Brendon gave him. Dallon sits next to him, smiling a bit.

"What happened last night?"

"You got really drunk." Sarah hands them both a cup of coffee. 

"What happened after that?" Dallon asks again.

"You two were making out pretty hardcore," Brendon adds as he walks in, and Dallon blushes just as hard as Ryan did a few minutes ago.

Ryan pulls out his phone, pressing 'new contact', then slides his phone over to Dallon. Dallon smiles, enters in his number and puts his name as 'Dal<3', then texts himself. He hands the phone back over and they smile at each other.