Laughter

"What do you want?" I asked. I don't want him to think all I eat is ramen. So whatever he eats I'll eat.

"Chicken"

Chicken that's what he wants. I mean chicken is good, it'll probably taste better in soup though.

"Like chicken soup?" Sasuke looked at me like I was stupid. His eyebrows scrunched together and he was deep in thought.

"No. Like actual chicken. Do you want chicken soup?"

"I don't know how long it'll take to make" I know it takes more than one day to make good tasting soup.

"Ya you're right, so chicken it is" Sasuke made is his way downstairs I followed behind him. Maybe the chicken will tase good I haven't had an actual good dinner in a while.

"Yamato, Naruto wants chicken for dinner"

Whaaa I never said that! Don't make him think I'm hungry!

"Wait I" Yamato smiled at me and cut me off mid sentence.

"Of course it'll be done in a little bit" he smiled and walked to the fridge.

Sasuke grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen. I walked with him "we should do something!" I love it here, but I'm bored.

"Yeah...." Sasuke looked at the ground in thought.

"You could tell me about your brother" I sat on the couch in the living room that appears to be brand new as if no one ever sat on it.

"You could tell me about your scars" my cheeks tinted and my palms started to sweat.

"We could pull a prank on Kakashi" I smiled changing the topic.

"Really?" Sasuke asked he was skeptical.

"Yeah! It'll be fun. You ever do anything like that?"

Sasuke shook his head. Yay this will be ten times better.

"What do we do?" Sasuke whispered.

"Well first we should think of something to do." I sat in thought and Sasuke did the same.

"Oh! We can dye his hair" I whispered.

"We'll have to go to the store" Sasuke frowned.

"Yeah. Let's go now" I followed Sasuke up to his room.

"Do you need a sweatshirt?" Sasuke asked me

"No I got one from the house before we left" I put my sweatshirt on and my hat "ready?"

Sasuke and I walked downstairs and out the door. This is Sasukes dad. Dad? I mean he does see him as a father figure. Whatever he can pay for it.

"I hope dinner isn't cold when we get back" I muttered.

Sasuke chuckled which made me smile, so cute.

We walked in the cold all the way to the many stores that were stilll open.

We walked into a convient store and walked over to the hair products we need something that we can put in his shampoo something we won't notice.

"What about blue?" Sasuke picked up the hair dye box and looked at it.

"Yeah blue would look cool. But what about purple?" I don't know why but I just really want purple.

Sasuke nodded and picked up the purple hair dye. I laughed now I really want this to work.

"Should we get anything else why were here?" Sasuke asked as he walked down into the food aisle.

"I don't have any money"