Project is done

Shikamaru woke me up and I quickly got dressed. We walked outside and got into the backseat of Shikamaru's mothers car. I looked over Shikamaru's shoulder and watched him play a game on his phone. After a while I was getting tired of watching him lose and just started telling him when to jump just so he could finish the level.

I wasn't right all the time but after laughing and telling each other we suck at the game he finally beat it and we got out of the car. I stayed close to Shikamaru to watch him play the game. I think I'll download it just so we can see who can beat the game first he has a lead now but he is really bad at the game.

"Want to get breakfast?" Shikamaru asked me, I nodded my head though usually we don't eat breakfast we did get to school early and have plenty of time to eat it. We both got plain bagels and walked over to our usual table. No one was here yet but I downloaded the game and Shikamaru waited till we were on the same level.

We sat at the table hitting each others phones to make the other lose, we were laughing the whole time but sometimes I could tell we were both actually getting annoyed. One time I knocked his phone out of his hand I thought he was going to punch me, but he didn't. He knocked my phone out of my hand and laughed because I was so close to the finish line.

We looked up when we heard voices, I started putting cream cheese on my bagel. I'll save the other half for Kiba he'll be happy to have something to eat. I finished my bagel and put the other half in the bag. A sudden boom on the table caused both Shikamaru and I to look up. Lee had thrown two of his binders on the table and sat down along with Kiba and Choji.

"Kiba! Here" I passed him the second part of the bagel "Thanks man!" he smiled and started to put all the cream cheese on his bagel.

I looked at Lee and frowned. He had his head on the table "What's wrong Lee?" I asked. I was going to make a joke about his eyebrows but he did seem rather sad today.

"Oh nothing, just a bad grade on my math test." I nodded but he wasn't done, he put his foot on the table making Kiba quickly move his bagel and hold it tightly to his chest. "I will not fail the next test!" Lee looked up with stars in his eyes he was crazy. He sat back down and looked at Shikamaru he practically turned into a puppy "Will you help me Shikamaru!" Lee cried, literally tears were flowing down his face.

I tried to hold in my laughter as Shikamaru nodded in agreement to help Lee. I chuckled a little and looked around the cafeteria. I spotted the black hair I was searching for and got up with the USB that holds our project were going hand it in today just so we don't lose it.

I walked over to Sasuke and caught him before he sat at the table, "here! It's the project, did you bring your notebook?" I handed him the USB and stood there as he put it in his bag. He looked at me and back down at his bag where his notebook sat next to his folders.

"Good! I'll see you later" I started my way back to the table Sasuke nodded his head and took out his phone. I sat back down and sighed in relief. I did not like holding on to that USB it was too much.

Kiba looked at me weird and Shikamaru looked at me like he knew something I didn't. But that's not possible. Because even if he knew that we were dating, he wouldn't say anything and clearly he doesn't care. Shikamaru isn't stupid and last night I fucking yelled about how cute Sasuke was, I'm the fucking dumbass.

"What was that about?" Kiba asked

"I gave him the project so he can hand it in, I didn't want to lose it" I answered honestly.

Kiba laughed and shook his head "At least now you don't have to hang out with Sasuke anymore" he smiled.

Oh yeah, I guess I can't exactly use the project as a excuse to hang out with Sasuke anymore. I smiled at Kiba the best I could, this kind of sucks. What am I supposed to do now? My parents don't mind me hanging out with Sasuke but my friends especially Kiba they just don't like him. Well I mean Shikamaru has usually been more cautious then anything.

When Kiba and I walked into the classroom Sasuke was giving Kakashi the USB and notebook. I quickly took out mine and handed him it. Maybe we will get extra credit for doing more. Though we probably didn't do much more than the others.

I looked at Kiba and laughed at him as he was being yelled at by Sakura for missing so many days. She was doing the project alone anyway so I don't know what the problem is. I walked over there and sat on Kibas desk just listening to her yell. She slowly started to stop yelling and became extremely uncomfortable.

She walked away with a small smile on her face. I don't know what her problem is but she used to actually be cool, then middle school hit and everything changed.

"Yo, thanks man you saved my ass" Kiba held his hand out, I gave him a high five and nodded.

"Want to do something after school?" he asked. I don't know if I'm going over to Sasukes or not so I can't answer that.

"I don't know I might have to do something later" he nodded his head. Kakashi cleared his throat a sign for all of us to get in our seats so we can start the day.