Chapter 11

A/N: Please listen to the songs in this chapter. These songs are really great and in a way speak about Luna's character. Please note that the picture above is how I think Charlie might have for a Victorian Era style hotel room, only with darker colors. Enjoy!

Ever since Luna learned about her newfound abilities, she still couldn't believe she had them. She took the logical approach and did some research on her own. She wanted to have the knowledge of what she's dealing with. Luna knew she had to learn how to control both Louisiana voodoo and hoodoo other than controlling her emotions but was still unsure of how else to do it and who she should go to for help.

To keep her mind from thinking about it too much, she worked harder than ever in the medical ward. This time she was working few night shifts, since Baxter had fallen ill. She had worked night shifts before, so she thought she'd be fine until Baxter got better. It was towards the end of the third night shift when Vaggie came into the ward with a very high and drunk Angel.

"I'm really sorry Luna... I don't know how much he's had but apparently this slut's latest break up hit him harder than I thought.... can you help?" Vaggie groaned. Luna could tell she didn't want to be around him for a while.

"Sure Miss Vaggie, right this way." Luna said leading them over to the closest bed available. She and Vaggie got him onto the bed but Angel was trying to fight them off, still under the effects of the drugs and alcohol.

"Angel, calm down! It's us!" Luna shouted. "Quit moving around dumbass!" Vaggie yelled.

"Leave me alone you bitches!" Angel yelled back swinging two of his four arms at them. Luna has seen Angel drunk and high many times before but none like this. It was heartbreaking for her. After thirty minutes of fighting with him, the girls eventually got the restraints on his arms and legs, so Luna could do her job and with that, Vaggie left the ward. When Angel still wouldn't calm down, Luna had no choice but to give him a small sedative. Not to knock him out, but enough to where she could take some samples and run some tests. Eventually Angel ended up passing out the third time she came to check on him.

Not long after that, there was a swinging noise from one of the ward's double doors. Luna checked to see who was in the hallway, only to find no one was around. She turned back around and found Alastor laying down on one of the beds near Angel. She walked over to him quietly and saw he was asleep already. She saw dark circles under his eyes.

Alastor's next big idea was to have an exclusive event scheduled in the hotel's ballroom, and the hope was to have some of the more high-class demons invest into Charlie's project. The event wasn't going to be for a while but Charlie, Vaggie and Alastor were already trying to think of the best way to impress everyone and there were a few times they had stayed up all night discussing about it. 'Maybe he didn't want to try to walk home after working all night. Poor thing.' She thought to herself.

A few moments later, Luna heard noises coming from Angel and from the sounds of it, he was trying to get out of the restraints. She ran over and saw he had gotten one leg out and was working on getting the other one out when she tried to calm him down while holding on to his leg.

"Angel! Please, I'm trying to help you!" Luna pleaded trying to get through to him. His response was to swing his leg and throw her to the other side of the room. She landed hard on the floor in front of the bed where Alastor was still sleeping. She got back up and ran back to Angel to find he got out of one of his arm restraints. With no one to call for help, she had to do this on her own. She ran and grabbed his arm.