Chapter 30 (Part 2)

Please watch the video above as this is how I imagine them talking in the story. Thank you very much! Now on with the story!

"AAAHHHH!!!"

The lights came back on to reveal another animatronic rabbit demon holding Niffty. The fur was a goldish green color with a red bow tie, its eyes changed from pink to purple over and over again and it had a scar over one of them. It suddenly turned and took off with Niffty in its arm. "HELP ME!!!" she cried out.

"Hang on Niffty!!" Luna yelled out. "Ben, I'll grab Husk! You and Lu save Niffty!" Angel shouted going down another hallway. Bendy didn't think twice and followed Luna down the corridor. After running down several hallways, Luna and Bendy found the rabbit in the employees only backroom holding Niffty down on the tile floor.

Bendy became so angry by the sight of his girlfriend in danger that his body changed from his small cartoon devilish self to his 'inky' demon form and charged at it. This didn't scare the rabbit, however, as it unexpectedly threw an energy ball of some sort at him and he was thrown back into a wall which knocked him unconscious and caused him to return to normal. "Bendy!!" Luna shouted. The rabbit screeched at her as if it was threatening her to not move or Niffty dies.

At that moment, Angel showed up dragging Husk along from his poker game and both of them were shocked to see Niffty in danger and an unconscious Bendy on the ground. "GET OFF MY FRIEND YOU MOTHERFUCKING RABBIT!!!" Angel yelled. The animatronic screeched as it released another energy ball at them. Angel threw Husk in Luna's direction before being hit and thrown into a concrete wall, knocking him unconscious as well. "Angel!!" Niffty cried.

It screeched and threw one more energy ball, making it a direct hit at Husk and Luna and it threw them both at the wall, almost knocking both of them unconscious. The little cyclops looked to them and was about to call for them but the animatronic growled loudly in a robotic way with murderous intentions in its eyes to keep her from talking, and this made her shiver, whimper and tear up in pure fear.

Husk groaned as he sat up on the ground with his back to the wall, "Why didn't you stay in the limo as I said to kid?" Luna got up and used her magic to have ribbons wrap around its arms to try and its mechanical paws off of Niffty. "We can talk about it later Mr. Husk." She replied darkly. Husk looked shocked at how she had spoken to him.

Deciding to help out, he got up and went over to Angel wrapping him in his wing and then to Bendy wrapping him the same way. Leading both of them out the door, he looked back at Luna who was still fighting the rabbit off and became strangely filled with guilt as he walked into the hallway and went outside the building to get the spider and ink demon out of harm's way.