Chapter 25

A/N: Please note that the first 4 songs in this chapter are meant to be thought as one long song. Enjoy!

Luna's eyes slowly fluttered open, with the sun hitting her face through the semi-closed curtains. She rubbed her eyes and slowly turned to look at the clock. It was six thirty in the morning. She slowly turned back to find that Alastor was already gone, out on his morning hunt. It took her a minute to notice how sore she felt and that all her clothes were on the floor, leaving her with only the bedsheets to cover herself from indecent exposure.

Luna tried to think of why she was like this until her mind flashed back to last night. She bolted upright at the realization but cried at the pain she felt immediately after. Everything below the waist hurt, from what she learned in school, she knew her first time would hurt, but she didn't think it would hurt this much. "Fils-putain" Luna hissed as she steadied her breathing. (son of a bitch in Cajun French) was one curse word she heard all too often back home and this was the first time she ever said it, then again it wasn't like she was going to get punished for cursing anymore considering she was in hell.

As Luna tried to ease the pain she was experiencing, her phone dinged as a text appeared. She leaned over, grabbed her phone and looked at the message. [From Charlie: Hey Luna! Someone trashed the medical ward last night, so I'm giving you and Baxter the weekend off, so we can get everything fixed, don't worry about coming in to help clean up, Angel will do it as punishment for something else he did. See you on Monday! =)] Luna sighed knowing she wouldn't have to work until Monday. She sent a message telling her thanks and that she would see them on Monday before getting out of the bed grabbing her robe and slipping it on as she walked into the closet and then the bathroom.

By seven thirty, Luna was cleaned up but still in pain. She chose to let her hair loose and wear lounge clothes for now which meant black yoga pants, socks, and a black tank top and a soft purple off the shoulder sweater Niffty had given her before she left yesterday. She's told Niffty time and time again how she didn't need her to give her anything but how could she say no when Niffty had knitted the sweater herself? She decided to try to go back to sleep since she didn't have to work today. Luna made the bed and took a throw off of one of the chairs by the window before settling down into the other chair, wrapping herself in the throw and closed her eyes, allowing her to dream once more.

By eight Alastor had returned from his hunt with more meat and bones in tow. It seemed that Luna somehow reenergized him in more ways than one as his appetite for venison was much stronger than before. So, when no one was looking he decided to into the hotel and trash the medical ward, so she could have the weekend off. 'My little magnolia deserves the next few days off from work after all she did for me last night.~' He thought chuckling to himself. After removing his shoes and jacket in the laundry room, he went straight for the bedroom and found Luna asleep in a chair by the windows. 'It appears that she woke up and cleaned up a bit before going back to sleep in one of the chairs.' Alastor thought. 'Perhaps I should clean myself up before I wake her up.'

After a hot shower and a fresh change of clothes, he went back to the chair to see Luna still sleeping. He carefully knelt beside Luna and purred softly into her ear. She stirred a bit but remained asleep. Undeterred he purred a little louder in her ear and this made Luna stir more and turn her head towards him. Alastor looked at her for a few moments before leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips. This made Luna open her eyes slowly and when she saw how close Alastor was, she jumped in her seat. Unfortunately, her sudden actions made everything painful again, much to her disappointment.

"Fils-putain" Luna hissed while attempting to stand up and walk away. This only spurred him on to wrap his arms around her to make sure she had no chance of escape. His intention was to shower her with more kisses, but he wrapped himself a little too tight around her waist and this her to wince and whimper a little in pain which Alastor took notice of.