Chapter 33 (Part 2)

(The video was supposed to be in the story but since it doesn't appear to be working with any video, I have to put it up above. I'll tell you when to play it.)

While she was gaining strength, Ron made it to her and was about to sink his fangs into her skin when the sound of drums stopped him. The drums were pretty loud and were heard all around the abandoned battlefield. Ron looked around and looked down at the girl who's pendant glowed brightly. He got ready and moved to strike quickly when he was pushed back all the way to the other side by an unknown force, making him look dazed and confused.

Luna's body started to move, standing up with glowing ribbons, chains, and vines whipping around. Her body was surrounded by a violently bright greenish-blue light. A giant pentagram appearing underneath her with her markings glowing black and white respectfully. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Ron yelled. Only an outline was seen when the transformation began.

Alastor smiled more this time, while Charlie and the others looked around in confusion when the arms vanished, letting them go. Angel then saw Molly come out with the Puppet, Nightmare Freddy, and crew. "MOLLS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" "We wanted to be here for Luna but...What's happening to her??" She asked, pointing at the glowing body below. "Her body is changing." Puppet noted as they all looked on in shock and awe.

The veves on Luna's body continued to glow as a black skirt and a purple crop top covered parts of her. The light that surrounded her slowly faded away from her body, revealing more of her transformation. A purple cloth headband was wrapped around her head, her hair had grown to the ground and was wavier. Half of her face was painted in traditional voodoo priestess face paint. Her veves and pendant remained bright as she opened her eyes showing off one black and one white while the iris remained a glowing icy blue.

"Holy shit..." "Motherfucker..." "She looks so different now..." "How is she able to look like that?" These were questions that were asked amongst the group above the battlefield. "Is that...her full demon form?" Vaggie asked. "It must be...It's full of demonic energy combined with her own magic." Charlie said in awe. "But...How?" Nifty said, feeling confused. Alastor didn't say a word and just kept watching his little magnolia down below.

"You know Ron...The claim that you killed my mama, I thought was only a threat to make me stay under your control... I never would've thought you would ACTUALLY have not only HER killed...but the only other woman that TRULY loved me as HER OWN...You BEAT me...HURT me in various ways...And since we died, you threatened me AND my family here in Hell killing some and almost killing others, INCLUDING mon chevreuil..." Luna said in a semi-dark and serious tone as Alma slithered back to her and wrapped around her familiar once more. Another glowing orb of light appeared in gold, taking shape into a woman beside the demoness, leaving Ron utterly speechless.

"I knew you were evil Ron...But knowing what you've done after you killed me...and seeing who you've become now, only proves it. You hurt and killed me and Bernadette along with many others down here. You almost killed our precious child. We couldn't help her back then, but now that she's become stronger than you, I will give her my strength to take you down." Mama Belle said strongly. Her spirit changed shape and color, soon becoming a voodoo staff with a greenish-blue magnolia inside a glass orb. Covering the orb was a deer skull with dark red markings, and a hole in its forehead so the magnolia was seen, which was based on top of wood from a bald cypress tree. This was a mix of both her voodoo powers and her love for Alastor in one staff that was made for her and her only, which only made Alastor smile widely.

The staff stayed in her hands when Mama Belle appeared again. Mama Belle smiled at Luna, hugging and kissing her head before starting to disappear the same way her mother did "Go now my child...destroy his soul...and be happy with your family. I love you." "I love you too mama." Luna said softly. The voodoo priestess Mama Belle soon disappeared completely but a new marking appeared on Luna's chest, surrounding the Louisiana opal. It was Mama Belle's official veve.

Ron got back up and hissed loudly, not believing this was really happening. "No no no no NOOOOOO!!!!! THISSSS ISSSS SUPPOSED TO BE MYYY VICTORY!!!" The ribbons and chains whipped around the demoness fighting him, he could hear her soft chuckle in the distance. "Ron...if you thought the stabs I gave you before was Hell...You're about to feel what TRUE HELL IS."