14. You're Mine.

"Lay back baby."

I scoot down, my body shaking with the anticipation of what's to come.

His fingers work on the button of my jeans, before sliding them down my legs. He trailed his hands up my legs so softly, making me tingle. He stops once his fingers reach my inner thigh. He slips them under my underwear, rubbing his fingers along my folds. My mind was yelling to push him away, but instead I open my legs a little wider for him.

His other hand tugs at my shirt, signaling for me to take it off. My hands work quick, slipping it off my body and throwing it behind me.

My breasts are practically spilling out of my bra, goose bumps covering my skin. Benito pulls at my bra, making my breasts fully come into view. He makes a low sound as he stared at my chest. Bowing down, he takes my nipple into his mouth, and at the same time he rubs his thumb over my clit. I cry out from the sensation, as he growls against my skin and releases my nipple with a pop.

I try looking away, a little embarrassed, but he scowls.

"No, look at me chiquita."

Looking back at him, I watch my breast disappear into his mouth once more. Teasing it with his tongue, as our eyes remain connected the whole time.

He quickly pulls away, his body sliding down mine until my core is completely in front of his face.

"Benito, what are—" before I can finish, he tears my underwear off, almost ripping it in half. I try acting fast, closing my legs but he positions himself between them and shoves them as far apart as they go and lowers his head.

I'm horrified and shocked, but fuck does it feel good. Benito runs his tongue all the way from my opening to my clit.

A part of me was afraid that someone would walk in and see us, sense it seems to happen a lot. But the way Benito was making me feel made me forgot about any worries I had.

"Look at me." He orders against me, the feeling of his breath against my heated skin made me shudder.

I do as he asks, peering down at him slightly embarrassed but somehow it's mixed with arousal as our eyes connect.  His stare bores into mine as his tongue slides between my folds. I moan in indescribable pleasure.

I throw my head back, my legs shaking from a feeling growing in me.

"You're mine." Benito harshly says, as his mouth sucks on my clit. Making me cry out en ecstasy once more. "say it chiquita."

"I-I'm yours." I breathlessly say, as his thumb parts me even further, revealing me more to him.

He releases a low groan, a smirk curling on his lip.

I wanted so bad for him to touch me there again.

"Please." I plead, my eyes closed waiting for him to do something, anything.

I feel him lean forward, his breath fanning me as his tongue circles around my nub. I whimpered, my hands shooting out and pressing them on Benito's head.

Before I know it, I'm coming violently and writhing against Benito's lips. He doesn't stop though, he was relentless, bringing me immense pleasure that I didn't know I was able to feel.

This time when I throw my head back he doesn't order me to look at him. Instead he keeps sucking, I could every single thing he was doing and how he hummed with approval to my reactions. My entire body felt like it was in flames, shaking.

I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. But Benito pushed his tongue into and I came for a second time, my muscles clenching around him.

My back arched off the black couch. I was so wet. The sounds of Benito lapping at me were so wrong but yet they brought so much arousal to me.