27. You're okay

The room is cold and dark. My eyes scan around, trying to remember how I got here in the first place. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't for the life of me understand why my arms and legs were restrained onto the bed posts.

My lips opened and closed But no words came out, my throat feeling completely dry.

Where was Benito? Why can't I remember how I got here? Where am I?

All these unanswered questions were running through my mind, making me feel like I was going crazy.

I felt like I was stuck. Just like my arms and legs, it felt like my voice was being restrained too. I made an effort to scream, to call out for help but nothing was working. It was like my voice was gone. Completely vanishing into thin air.

As I tugged and pulled at the ropes tied around my limbs, I could hear the heavy footsteps slowly becoming stronger and louder in the distance.

I looked around the room, trying to find the door but it was like I was trapped in a four walled room with no way in or out of it.

Even though everything was visible to me, it didn't feel like I was in control of my own body. It was like it belonged to someone else and I was momentarily borrowing it.

"Porfin se desperto la bella durmiente. [ finally sleeping beauty wakes up.]"

My eyes scan the room again, trying to locate the voice that was speaking. It irked me how familiar the voice sounded. I just couldn't figure out who it belonged to.

"What's the matter hermosa," the voice speaks again. "Afraid your conejito won't come save you this time?"

I continued to pull at the ropes, trying everything I could to get free.

"I told you that I always get what I want." The voice seems to be getting closer to me. "The second Conejo let his guard down, I had the opportunity to finally get what truly belongs to me."

From the dark corner of the room, I see the silhouette of a person coming out of the darkness.

Even though I knew I couldn't move, I tried scooting my body away but it was no use. The person was coming closer and there was nothing I could possibly do to protect myself from him.

"What's the matter Hazel? Are you scared?" He asks.

I was.

I was terrified, struggling so damn hard not to show it. But I was.

"You should be."

Those are the last words he speaks before his face comes extremely close to mine, only inches away.

Ricardo's black eyes, bore into mine.

The eyes that I never thought I'd ever see again.

I wanted to scream, to call out for someone, anyone but my voice just wouldn't come out.

It was like I had invisible tape over my mouth, keeping my voice hostage.

I felt his cold and rough fingers stroke up and down my ribs and circulate around my covered breast before repeating its journey. The unexpected feeling of his touch making me flinch, it was gross, nothing like what Benito made me feel.

My stomach recoils at his repulsive touch. My heart races when his fingers trail lower and lower, tears slowly building behind my eyes. I know I can't fight him off with my hands tied and I don't know if I'd be able to survive being violated by him.