7. I'm Sorry

* Isn't Michelle Diaz Aka Hazel so beautiful *.

------------

I watched him as park his car in its space, and turn off the car. The entire ride here, we didn't speak nor did he try too. The only sound in the car was the low beat of his music.

Benito turned off the car and got out. I opened my door and climbed off, closing the door behind me.

"I was going to do that." He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine." I say, following him as he walks towards the elevator, repeating everything he did the first time I was here.

It felt strange being back here, the first time was so terrifying to me. I remember not knowing what to expect. He scared me but at the same time I was attracted to him. Now, it's different, he's not trying to 'hurt' me but instead explain why he caused me emotional pain.

When the doors to the elevator opened, we walked into his living room and a wave of nostalgia hit me. Even though this is where I thought I was being 'held', this was also the place where we first kissed.

"No se de dónde empezar." He says

"From the beginning maybe?" I tell him, crossing my arms.

"Okay." Is all he says, before grabbing my hand and taking me somewhere in his apartment.

He walks down the hall, and stops in front of a white door slowly opening it and pulling me in with him.

"Why did you bring me to your room?" I ask, having a bad feeling about this.

"Relax." He states, "I'm not going to try anything, te lo juro." He adds, putting his hands up.

I nod, and slowly sit down on the end of his big bed. Looking at him walk back and forth in front of me.

"Okay." He says. "Okay". He repeats. Is that all he can say right now? What's wrong with him?

I just stare at him, pleading him to continue with my eyes.

"I've known who you were for the past couple of months now."

I take a deep breath, ready to ask him so many questions.

"How...?"

He unzips his jacket, sliding it off his shoulders and throwing it on a bean bag chair that he had next to the door.

"Back in April, I was doing some... business with your friend Michelle's boyfriend, and I came across a photograph that she has of you and Jesse."

I nod my head, letting him know to continue...

"When I saw it, cuando te vi a ti, I don't know I felt something, something that my cold hearted self doesn't normally feel..."

he knew who I was for months, but he didn't make a move? Was he stalking me this whole time?

"What were you doing this whole time?  stalking me?" I ask, angrily getting off of the bed.

"What the fuck?" he says, "Hell nah, I ain't no creep."

"Then why didn't you make a move for months Benito." I crossed my arms, starting to give him attitude that I know I would regret later.

He runs his hand over his face in frustration.

"I have a fucking crazy life Hazel, It's not safe for you."

I huffed, smiling facetiously, walking towards him.