25. Paradise

*LOTS of mature content, beware.*

Benito's POV

"I need you." I say, pressing my lips to hers as I feel the shudder of pure anticipation run through her body.

Hazel melts into me, as I took what I wanted from her.

Wasting no more time, I rip her shirt over her head, kissing and licking her neck. Pulling her bra away from her body, I had the urge to devour her and I had no intentions of stopping.

As my lips sucked at her body, Hazel let out small moans of pleasure, letting me know that she was enjoying this as much as I was.  My eyes found hers as I wrapped my lips around her nipples and harshly sucked. Her mouth opened, soft whimpers falling out.

As her breath caught and her moans became deeper, I felt my dick become painfully hard. It was getting extremely challenging not to take off my jeans.

Making sure of my surroundings, I start walking us backwards. When I reach the fluffy rug and pillows, I lower Hazel down until she's fully laying on it.

The sight of her in only her underwear was enough to make me come undone. My fingers trailed down her stomach, until they reached the hem of her underwear. The scrap of fabric easily tearing as I pulled it off her body.

Looking down at this beautiful woman underneath me, I wanted to savor every single second I had with her. 

As fast as I could, I discarded my t-shirt, and removed my boxers and jeans at the same time.

"Are you on the pill?" I ask her as my body presses down on hers.

"Yeah, why?" Her voice shakes.

That's all I needed to hear before I slowly buried myself inside of her, letting her get used to the feeling of me.

"Condom." She says, rather than asking.

"No, you're mine. This is all mine."

She didn't argue with me, instead her eyes rolled back and her body arched off the rug. That was my cue to keep moving. As my dick slid in and out of her, it took an immense amount of strength not to finish first.

I moved my hips around, trying to find that one stop that would have her in pleasure. When her moans started getting louder and my name began falling from her lips, I knew I had found it.

Pushing her knees up, I went deeper, trying to drive her crazy.

"Faster."

That's all she had to say for me to give it everything I had, without hurting her.

When I felt her fingernails clawing at my forearms, I knew she was close. I sped up a little more, knowing that if she didn't come in the next couple of seconds, then this wouldn't turn out well for me.

Reaching down between us, I find her clit and flick it hard, worrying that I'm not going to get her there before I blow my load. She gasps when I pound my hips harder into her.

"Oh my god." She says, closing her eyes right as her body seized uncontrollably under me.

"Fuck, my cöck is never going to get enough." I admit, the words leaving my mouth before I could censor them.

A small cry leaves her lips before she comes undone.

The second she came, I released deep inside of her. Every part of my body shook as I felt her deep in my soul. Collapsing on top of her, I slowly rolled off of her taking her with me.