19. Make it up

"Get dressed Chiquita." Benito said, quickly leaving a kiss on my forehead before he stood up.

"Why, where are we going?"

"I'm taking you out to eat baby." He licks his lips as he helps me off the bed. "I'm sorry for forgetting to bring you food, I zoned out when the guys arrived."

I don't answer, walking to the walk in closet and looking for something to wear. Everything that I found, was either to revealing or not my style. But I manage to find some loose high waisted jeans, a crop top that just barely passed my bra with a black varsity jacket over it.

All the shoes he had for me were either sneakers or boots, so I went for some Nikes. And I added one of his black fanny packs around my waist.

"There's also a couple things waiting for you in the bathroom." He smiles at me when I walk out of the closet. "Check the second drawer on the left, te espero en la sala."

I nod my head, watching he walk out before turning around and heading for the bathroom.

I don't know what I was planning to find in the drawer, but makeup and hair products were definitely not one of them.

My hands passed over all the items, slightly confused on how he knew what to get. And secondly, why would he get me all of this? I had more than enough at home. I knew I didn't have to worry about him wasting his money on me because he had a lot of that. And it was a sweet gesture of him to get all of this for me.

I don't think too much into it, as I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, I grab the foundation that's just a shade to light for me and begin to do my make up. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and twirl the ends one more time.

"Wow, soy un pinche suertudo."

I twist my head to the side, finding Benito standing against the door of the bathroom.

"I thought you were going to wait for me in the living room?" I ask him, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I got impatient." He chuckles, sneaking his hands under the back of my jacket and rubbing the small of my back. "You look beautiful."

"So do you." I tell him, softly scratching the back of his neck.

He bursts out into a contagious laugh, that has me smiling as I watch him close up his eyes and throw his head back.

"Gracias mi amor, I tried."

"I can tell." I lean in placing a small kiss on his lips.

"We should get going, I don't want to drop you off too late." He mentions, as he lets go of my body.

That's when it hit me. I would be going home tonight, I wouldn't be walking up in Benito's arms tomorrow morning. But I couldn't just keep staying here and lying to my mom...but then again maybe I could.

"I don't want to go home."

"I don't want you to go home either but you have too Chiquita."

"No I don't." I blurt out a little to fast.

"You don't?" Benito repeats, seeming a little to happy about it.

"No." I shake my head. "I'll just text my mom and let her know I'm staying another night at Jesse's."

"Well I won't protest to having you stay another night." He pulls me back into him, leaning down until his lips met my neck. "And maybe you can stay tomorrow too, after all it's Saturday."