15. I'm not going anywhere

The sun was just rising when I opened my eyes the next morning, my arm wrapped around Benito's torso and my head laying on his chest.

I look up, sneaking a peek at his angelic sleeping face. He looked so relaxed and happy in this moment. I let my fingers trace the indents of his body, still not being able to believe that he was mine. slowly I knew I'd be able to whole heartily be able to give myself to him, heart and body.

Suddenly the annoying sound of someone calling Benito pierced through the silence. Benito sat up so fast, taking my body with him and rolling me on top of his. The new position had me straddling him, with his erection pressed up against me. I'd never been more grateful for the fabric of his boxers that acted as a barrier.

As quickly as I felt it, I stiffened and so did Benito. He tried answering the call, seeming unfazed but the slight groan he let out gave it away. I move higher, trying to get in a less problematic position, but I only end up rubbing against his cöck. Benito instantly jerks his hips up, making me freeze in place. His eyes dilate as they lock to me and his fingers tighten on my waist.

"Todo esta bien Nicky." He rasped. "No, you don't need to come over. Yeah she's fine, we're both fine. Tell the guys I said thanks for the help." He hangs up the phone, putting on the nightstand and looking back at me.

He moves down, completely laying on the bed. My body still on top of him, straddling his hips. The new position no longer had me aligned with his erection. Gathering courage, I swung my leg over him, accidently brushing his boner.

"Fuck." He growls, jerking his body, trying to get comfortable. "You're going to be the death of me Hazel." He adds, chuckling.

He sits up, our faces getting closer to each other. Benito wastes no time pulling me in for a kiss. I press my hand against his shoulder, and slowly slide it down his chest, feeling his muscles flex under my touch.

"Do you have to take care of business today, or do I have you to myself?" I ask him hoping that it will be the latter.

"Today," he starts, sliding his hand into my robe and placing it in between my thighs, "soy todo tuyo."

I couldn't help but smile when he said that. I never get to spend an entire day with him. Of course, I know that his work comes first but I just can't help but miss him a little too much.

"I'm going to take another shower, because I gotta take care of this." He points to his erection that was being restrained against his boxers. "I'll be out in 10."

He presses a quick kiss to my lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

I stretch as I climb out of bed and go into his closet. Pulling off one of his t-shirts, I put it on, covering my semi-naked body.

Using the time that Benito spends in the shower as an advantage, I hurry down the corridor and into his kitchen. I was starving and I was sure that he was too.

I was surprised to see that his kitchen was stacked with food, he didn't seem like the type to cook but I guess you just never know. Pulling out the carton of eggs, bell peppers, tomatoes, cheese, and bacon, I decide to make him an omelet.

I quickly chop everything, not knowing how long he would be. As the pan heats up, I whisk the eggs in a bowl and add a bit of salt.

Dropping the whisked eggs into the pan, I wait for the omelet to form before dropping all of the other ingredients in.

"Now this is a view I can get used too."

I quickly turn around, startled by his voice. Benito was standing against the island, shirtless and with droplets of water sliding down his chest.