CHAPTER 33

Warning: SPG

ILIA'S POV

We are now at my bedroom. Basang-basa ako ng ulan so I needed to take a bath.

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit ako sa kaniya trying not to make a noise para hindi sya mapalingon. It was obvious he was trying to play 'no malice'.

I suddenly hugged him from behind and whispered in his ears. "Let's take a bath." I asked sweetly and rested my chin on his shoulder.

He froze and swallowed hard. I chuckled at that reaction.

"What a tease!" He said with a slight smile. Hinarap niya ko atsaka hinalikan sa noo, sunod ay sa ilong, tapos ay sa labi. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in.

His hands automatically went at the back of my blouse and zipped it down.

Tinulungan nya kong tanggalin ang pantalon ko. I was naked again in front of him. I felt proud at how his eyes feast on my body and kissed me in the lips again.

PAREHO na kaming nasa bathtub, both without anything on. Hinihintay naming mapuno iyon ng mainit-init na tubig. The heat was so comforting but more than that is his presence. I rested my back on his chest and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Dahan dahan niyang hinahagod ang katawan ko kahit wala pang sabon ang tubig while whispering sweet nothings.

Every touch of his skin to mine sends me a million volts of God knows what pleasurable feeling it is.

I love him...so darn much.

Kaya ko nang tanggapin lahat ng takot at pangamba ng puso ko. Maging ang sasabihin ng ibang tao.

Ang mahalaga mahal ko sya..

We may be in the transition of what is wrong and right... but I love him.

At kung may hihigit pa ron, iyon ang sasabihin ng mga labi ko.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

"I thought I'd die when you left me." Andon pa rin ang takot sa boses niya. Napayuko ako.

"I am so sorry...for my stone cold heart."

"Hush...Ako ang dapat humingi ng tawad. I was an idiot and a coward." He said softly. Bawat salita ay hinahagod ang puso ko.

"Chris... Now I understand... that love may come in many forms... From age gaps to different cultures..to different or same genders...or different social status. Love will be there regardles sof other people's judgement.

Natakot akong mahusgahan...why? Cause I thrived so hard all my life to fit in, to be recognize. That's Ilia Montero she is great. That's Ilia, she is smart. She is perfect. Etc." I said softly. Dahan dahan ko syang hinarap, inalalayan niya ko. I straddle him and gently wrapped my arms around his neck.

My hands found his nape and smoothly, gently played with his hair as I stare intently at those eyes.

"You...Atty. Santidad...

you have shaken my peaceful world...

you have changed my views and made me get out of that neat box where I put myself into...

You have cracked that perfectly sealed image of myself...

only to let the lights in." I smiled as tears starts to jerk in our eyes.

"Mahal na mahal kita. Atty. Christoph Santidad. Who could change that? I tried to be harsh pero gabi gabi kitang iniisip at gabi gabi akong nag aalala sayo sa kabila ng mga galit ko... Ako ... ako yung mas malaking duwag..." My tears became non stop so is his. Pinahid nya ang mga luhang lumalandas sa pisngi ko habang umiiling sa pagtanggi ng huling sinabi ko.