CHAPTER 51

A/N: Sorry nagka flu ako. Unpolished pa tong chapter but I saw your comments kaya ayun. I tried my best.. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you sa votes and comments <3

C H A P T E R  5 1

CHRIS' POV

We reached the top of the stairs and were midway the room where Eisen is, huminto siya sa paghakbang na nagsanhi para huminto rin ko.

I froze when her hand once slid away from my grasp. I didn't move or turned around. In a few seconds, I know I will see her running away again from me and choosing everything else...

Tatakbo sya pabalik sa ina nya cause that's the right thing to do...

You choose your parents who raised you over some lover.

A man to be in a woman's life has to prove he deserves to have a spot in it first.

Parang bumagal ang mga kaganapan.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

Hinintay kong makita si Ilia sa peripheral view ko na nanakbo pababa muli sa hagdan pero walang Ilia na kumaripas pabalik sa Mama niya.

I was about to turn around to figure out why she stopped, but before I could, I felt her body landed behind me and her arms unapologetically wrapped themselves around my waist...

My heart pounded so hard that I could almost hear it...It felt like my heart wants to jump out of my own chest.

A few moments of silence enveloped us. Nanatili lamang kaming ganon.

"C-Chris.." She has finally mustered the courage to say it between her sobs.

Dahan-dahan kong inalis ang pagkakayapos niya sakin at humarap sakaniya.

"I'm so sorry..." She said between her sobs.

"Your Mom... She's.. She's just mad that's why she said things she didn't mean." I said calmly and wiped her tears ngunit lalo lamang bumuhos ang mga luha niya.

Her sobs were louder as she let all her emotions set free.

She shook her head.

Hindi ako dapat nagpadala sa emosyon ko. Nagalit ako nang makitang hinahampas hampas nya si Ilia but I should have been more understanding...

"I HATE HER." She said sternly.

Bakas na ang galit sa mga mata niya.

"Ilia... Don't say that  she's still your Mom."

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. SHE DIDN'T TREAT ME LIKE A DAUGHTER!!!"

"ILIA! Hindi ka makakaratimg sa kung nasan ka kung wala siya..."

She mummed her mouth and shook her head in disappointment. Humakbang siya palayo sakin.

"Araw araw iniisip kita.. Nag aalala ko kung ayos ka lang... I chose my Mom because she was sick and I had the obligation to do so.

Sinubukan ko..
Sinubukan kong pumuslit para maka usap ka.. Masabi ko sayo na aayusin ko muna lahat... Babalik ako..
Hindi ako mawawala...

But she found out I was pregnant and we had to go to Norway...

Chris...

TINAGO NIYA KO SA MGA KAMAG ANAK NAMIN...

DAHIL NAKAKAHIYA AKO!!! SHE ONLY THOUGHT OF HERSELF AND HER REPUTATION!!!" She cried at my face. I took her both arms.

"I understand you. Sinunod mo lahat ng gusto niya. But just because a parent never said they are proud of their children, doesn't mean they're NOT. I know she's proud of you...