Chapter 43

Chris' POV

Ilia and I are now in a different executive room just next to that room where everybody are.

I can feel the air thickening between the two of us.

This woman who is remorseless in leaving me again and again show up right when I have finally got myself fixed after a damn long time.

Napakuyom ako ng kamao.

"Tell me who his father is..." Nangangatog na sa galit ang boses ko. She couldn't even look me in the eyes and she had the guts to cry!

Narinig ko na yang paghikbing yan noon Ilia. That won't work on me anymore.

"Huwag mo ko'ng iyakan. Sagutin mo ko." Mariin kong tanong habang lumalapit sakaniya.

"SAGUTIN MO KO!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and she winced loudly.

"IKAW!!!" She cried. "Ikaw...Ikaw ang ama niya!!!" She confessed between sobs.

My world crashed. Oo I was already thinking about the possibility of me being the child's dad pero ang marinig ang kumpirmasyon niyon ay ibang usapan.

I wasn't expecting that it'll hurt a million times more. Lumuwag ang pagkaka hawak ko sa kanya and she fell on the floor crying and repeatedly apologizing.
"I'm s-sorry... I'm so sorry... Chris..."

Humakbang ako palayo sa kaniya. I can't forgive you..

"P-patawarin m-mo ko... I'm sorry.." Sbe begged as she try to reach for me.

"FUCK!" I threw the vase on the damn floor and it shattered. "YOU'RE SORRY!!! AND THAT'S IT!?"

Malayo iyon sa kaniya but she was still fearful about it.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IRETRIEVABLE PIECES THERE ARE FROM THAT VASE?

I WAS WORSE THAN THAT WHEN YOU LEFT ME!" I groaned.

All she could do was cry in front of me.
I took her shoulders and pick her up. She refused to look at me.

"TANGINA NAG TRABAHADOR PA KO SA CASA NIYO PARA MAPATUNAYAN KO SAYO NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA!!!" I shouted at her face. Mariin ang pagkakakapit ko sa braso she was wincing so much."PINAHIRAPAN MO KO AT TINANGGAP KO LAHAT YON. NILUNOK KO PATI PRIDE AT PAGKATAPO KO!!! PARA SAYO!!"

"Chris..Ugh... Nasasaktan ako..." She yelped.

"AT AKO HINDI!?" Balik ko sa kanya.

"DO YOU THINK I'M SOME MACHINE YOU CANOPERATE TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AND DUMP WHEN YOUR THROUGH!!!???"

Basang basa na ng luha ang mukha niya. I couldn't stop my own tears as well.

I had to go through hell because of her at ngayon iyak at pagpapa awa lang ang kaya niyang gawin. She couldn't even justify hed choice.

"I'm s-sorry...C-Chris... Hindi ko sinasadya..Hindi..."

"SHUT UP!" I groaned at her. "TELL MY SON I'M HIS FATHER OTHERWISE MAPIPILITAN AKONG DALHIN SA KORTE ANG KUSTODIYA NG ANAK KO!!!"

I saw how horrified she became when I mentioned the custody.

"I have money, Montero. Kayang kaya kong bilhin sa korte ang kustodiya niya." I pulled her nearer. "You hear me!?" Nanggagalaiti kong tanong.
She sobbed harder.

"Huwag...Huwag please... Parang awa mo na Chris wag mong kunin sakin ang anak ko."

"ANAK KO RIN SIYA!!"

"Gagawin ko lahat. Maawa ka!" She cried.

I am no fool. The court will automatically grant custody to Ilia. Our son is just below 7 years old at awtomatikong mapupunta iyon sa ina. Hindi ko magagawa ang ginawa ko sa kaso ni Dion.

But I still want to threaten Ilia.

That fear in her eyes shouts it all.

"Tell him I'm his father."

Tumango tango siya.

"At huwag mo siyang susubukang ilayo sakin. Hahanapin ko kayo kahit saang impyerno. Kayang kaya ko syang kunin sayo so if I were you Montero I will not think of escaping."

She nodded like a scared cat.

"Kung gusto mong umalis umalis ka mag isa mo. Wala nang tanga'ng hahabol pa sayo. Baka ihatid pa kita." I said in gritted teeth.

If it wasn't for our son I wouldn't want to see her face.

I tried to calm down before she finally took Eisen inside.

_
Ilia knelt down in front of Eisen.

"B-Baby... Remember when you asked Mommy..." She asked obviously scared to continue.

"About the dinosaur eggs?" He cut her with a curious tone.

We both chuckled soflty.

"N-No baby... About Daddy."

His eyes grew in shock and immediately looked at me.

"Is he my Daddy?" Nagulat kami ni Ilia.

"H-How did you think of that?"

"I don't know... I just thought of it." Nakayuko siya na parang nahihiya sa naisip niya. He pouted.

I smiled sadly. He is my son.

"I am. I am your Daddy."

He looked up again to me and cried loudly.

"WAAAH." I saw how he broke down in tears habang lumalakad palapit sakin in his baby steps. Lumuhod ako para pumantay.

"I knew I didn't come from Dinosaur Eggs!!!" He exclaimed while sobbing. Natawa ako ng malakas sa sinabi niya.

I could not stop my own tears habang halos mapilas ang labi ko sa pagngiti sa sobrang sayang naramdaman ko when he ran to me and hugged me. I have my son right in my arms. I can't believe it.

I kissed him in the cheeks and hugged him again.

"Daddy's here now." I wiped my son's tears.
.
.
.
cx_writes
<3