Prologue Buck's Beginning

Hello my name is Sazzero the Barbarian, it is very dangerous to know that reason why buck becomes the shield and the sword of his group because these tragic moments of his life. Buck is from a herde of goliaths that the origin of the herde of Grog Strongjaws after Grog supposed death half the herde decided to leaved lead by Fleshhammer .
   Buck father  lead the half to the mountains during the time he being train to hold a sword at the age of 5. His grandmother  told him his strength is more than a barbarian as his soul burn liked the sun. But sadly that night his world changed for ever. In the dead of night a black giant figure  with wings land and slashes threw half the herde. Buck and his father ran out seeing it a ancient black dragon name Thordak the acid king as he blew out a wave of acid. Buck saw in moment his family melting away his father shielding him as the bear tattoo  glowed a help preventing  him from being killed as the sun rises the young goliath was all that left he left with his clothes on his back and a stone ring of his mother that hung on his neck.
The goliath ran for days to week with out sleep till collapsing at a river. Near by a Siberian white tiger  and her cubs hear the you man as they  find him instead killing him the mother takes him in to the den as she protected him from the harsh world.
  Buck lived with these beast till the age of 16 as he went on his first scout  mission a roaring wind come but it screams unnatural as a soon ther a blast of wind an explosion near the den as he rushes back the a purple female dragon laugh as she see him as speak "one lives a goliath live from that filth of a clan no what ill give you time to grow i like a challenge once you think your strong enough come find us my husband Thordak and i Elisiatail.
As buck is left alone he wanders for week without sleep as he collapses to the guild house of the IRON RHINO.  A young elvish woman blessed by her godess voluptioua  finds him. After she brings him inside he join out of thanks and took training under me to control his rage by the arenas. Once he became the age of 30 he left out to his first own mission in the world.