The Sewers Inferno

Team rowdy 7
Buck lvl 3 to 5 totem frenzy barbarian
Xexion lvl 3 to 5 battlemaster fight
Percy lvl 3 to 5 dancing cleric
Alithana lvl3 to 5 dragoon dragon knight
_______________________________________

The sun rises on the new day the team grabs a bite to eat as the get ready to head to the sewers  Buck danger sense was flaring but sadly ignores it . They squeeze through the manhole leaving it open to see with light  they can smell the burnable gases and see the walls cover in thick white web. The team lead poor buck who couldn't see in the dark deeper in . The smell reek of dead corpses as they get to the nest seeing sword spiders  nest.

Hundreds of these beast start to show and the group ran trying to live and not get killed Xexion and Percy were next to Buck and was trapped as they get to the dead end

Hundreds of these beast start to show and the group ran trying to live and not get killed Xexion and Percy were next to Buck and was trapped as they get to the dead end. Alithana out of instinct pulled her dragons tail causing a small spark of flame to burst. In that one instinct Buck chose to save Percy by doing what his father did to save him going into a rage holding Percy . The bear tattoo glowed they sewers exploded as the group falls into a underground water river leading to a large cave . As everyone wake ups they notice Xexion was still down  no longer breathing Buck tries cpr but it was to late he was gone for to long. Percy pull out her god emblem fro her bra and started to pray for a resurrection i was surprise as three symbols form in the sand buck heard some time it takes offerings and offers his greataxe and a symbol glows. Alithana offer a small diamond ring  and the second one glows. Percy offers her healing dagger to the ritual and the materials burn bright and turning into dust and Xexion wakes  sitting up have Buck hugging him saying " I'm sorry. I failed as your shield but welcome back" they all take a short rest to lick their wounds and let the mighty ursa rest a bit before heading off to the light gleaming in a exit to a tropical jungle and the smell if the sea . In the distant the can her a soft shanty being song.
_______________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter but the day of the session was mostly haggling for clubs to get a bundle for half the cost . Who the shanty singing voice? Is she friend or foe. And the death count for the sword spiders was enough that we reach level for and pull off on nat 20 of religion to get Xexion our fighter back loosing alot good shit as buck not attuned to his sword yet  and have learn it abilities maybe soon. Be ready for the next chapter of the rowdy 7 the shanty song.