The Promise

Team Rowdy 7
Buck lvl 10 raging monk
Bleu lvl 10 magical pirate
Leoris lvl 10 swashbuckling rogues
Chai-chi lvl 10 holy chef
Vrox lvl 10 insulting rogue
Percy training
Xexion training
Alithana dealing with family business
______________________________________
The team had some downtime on their travels to entrance of the crypt of where the beholder made it home.
Buck was relaxing and meditating with his golden sword. He find him self in a blue bed room and young girl near around the age 11 was there looking at him shocked. Buck waved and says hello. The girl waved and says " Hello buck you finally came i was afraid the other sword took you away and forgot me and your promise." Buck shook his head and replied " No i notice you hate killing but you wish to help by healing so i been using him to help to keep your wish to be free sooner." She smiled and she walks to the goliath hugging him as he hugged her back he could hear a whisper."i want to see mommy." She cries this quietly buck pat her head and reply that she will in time. They talk and found out that she been in there a one hundred years and know mommy in heaven. Buck ask what may be the best way to release her and she replied that she has to die again as the sword must break. Buck know this will hurt her but he asks her one last request. "Would like to be ride one more evil before you go?" He ask as she looked at him wandering if it was Lazarus or the beholder. He explained it was Lazarus that he needed her help to destroy and once that was done he would free her. She looked at his eyes and realized it wasnt for him but his new ones he wishes to save and gladly agrees. They cross there pinkies and made a vow as buck says cross my heart a gold cross forms over the spot as she did the same.
Buck give the young girl a hug as he opens his eyes his friends around looking at him as they traveled.
"Buck you been in that trance hours you missed lunch." Leoris told him as he drove. Chai-chi hand him a bean bun to get buck to eat. "So what with the brand on you chest?"the panda asked pointing at the cross mark next to his iron rhino tattoo. "It a promise to a friend." Buck said calmly as he held the gold sword in his arms.
The group never knew but bleu knew who in that sword . Bleu said proudly "than you got two promises to your friend and percy to come back to her." Buck agreed as they stop for one more night of camp. In buck shift for watch he get a visit by an old man with 7 white birds. He said quietly he want to meet the group in the morning in town over some ale without questioning buck shrugged and said sure.
_____________________________________
Well thing get interesting and the plot thickens. Who this old man find out next time in the adventures of the rowdy 7.