The child and the dragon

Team rowdy 7
Buck lvl 10 raging monk
Xexion training
Percy training
Bleu lvl magical explosive pirate
Leoris lvl 10 swashbuckling rogue
Chai chi lvl 10
Alithana lvl 9 dragoon knight
_______________________________________
The team been traveling north to a cave the hold the entrance to a beholder. Sadly they needed supplies as they stopped at this town it was barren till the town square where there was a mound of gold in a fountain buck and bleu ask to different people. They were told it tribute day to the dragon. And they were giving a young 18 year old girl to serve the dragon. Buck was confused why and bleu was annoyed to hear this. The group gathered up to the road side where the carage hold the teen being pulled in as a young adult dragon land s on the gold. The mother ask bleu but she didnt know if the group should but as buck look at the dragon than the young girl and the mother he gain a flashback of his trauma. Buck start to growl as he pull Craven Edge out as the dragon lean forward to the girl he get punch breaking a tooth buck fury. Bleu shrug and the group sigh as they say buck was being crazy but charge in to save him. The dragon roared spewing the out a poisonous gas buck shove the girl in the cart to keep her safe. Buck battle cry echoed as soon as he slashes the side a bang echo out as bleu fired pepperbox. Chai-chi blast it with stirfry as leoris stabs it and vrox shoots it with his crossbow and confusing it with insults. The dragon get a hard time to gain it breath attack again as every one kept attack to prevent it. It was getting to the point buck reach behind it lopping off the tail and thrust into the dragon. With a mighty cry he screams out my blade shal pierce the heavens and through you as he started to spin faster and faster as he climb in the beast and out through the chest as it reared up in pain. Landing on the ground covered in blood the crowd slowly cams back and started to clap. Buck was furious and cry out in anger with insults to the mayor and the people that they could've won against it if everyone wanted to fight instead of being cowards. Buck takes the bag of holding and loaded half the load saying it for the team reward to kill the beast as leoris and bleu carved the beast of the hide,claws, and teeth as well. Before the group could leave they get to the small grocery store and get a months worth of rations and leave.
Buck apoligized to the group for going off on his own. They team shrugged and said it ok they rather let buck do the right thing even if he must be reckless to get it started. They headed off north to continue on their quest.
_______________________________________
Well for those who are anime fans hope you got the small reference buck called out. But well when it come to bullshit buck takes no shit. Will this behavior lead to his downfall or will it lead to only success. And will they get this quest done in time for percy? Find out next time on the adventures of rowdy 7.