the Bandit and the Healing Sword

Team rowdy7
Buck lvl 3  totem frenzy barbarian
Xexion lvl 3 battlemaster fighter
Percy lvl 3 dancing cleric
Alithana lvl 3 dragon knight dragoon
_______________________________________
As Buck and Xexion walk down the road as  a carage  rides down it was about noon as Percy saw Buck and told the driver to stop by them. Buck and Xexion became confuse as this carriage stops and come out a dancer and a noble women in half-plate armor. Percy looks at Buck and smiles seductively and asked "Are you Buck Fleshhammer?" Buck look at Xexion and replied "I'm buck "as he said that Percy grabbed hold of his large strong arms. Alithana explained  that they were to join them and both Xexion and Buck agreed as they head off .
  They spend most the day till sunset walking till being stop by and bandit toll that lead to the next town."stop and pay a toll "the large orc captain in studded leather armor called out to them. Buck and Xexion stop to let Percy and Alithana try to bribe them to pass with sex  but it allowed them but not the guys but we weren't  going to pay as we looked and swong our weapons  chopping his head off. Percy and Alithana burned others but the captain stood up put his head on as the blade glowe as it healed him. Xexion and Buck kept swinging but he never died. Soon Xexion disarmed him of the blade Buck catches it as he decapitated the head sending it flying with the blade.
When buck caught the blade he heard a child voice saying thank you saving him from the orc. He was use to killed innocents buck promise to help the child to become free and only slay evil with it. He wraps the blade in cotton wraps it the blade heals buck of his wounds.
  At night we all set up our first camp as a team. We get to know each other better as we find out where we fit best. As we slept Xexion gain vision from lavisitar the god of pain telling him to become his palidin. Aeia telling him her destiny will change with the goliath .
  As the next day sun rises Xexion tell us he thinking becoming a palidin. We all agreed that if he wanted to he could when he ready.  As they headed off they got to that day buck slipped his mother stone ring on Percy making a silent oath to protect her and be there to help her.
  As they reach town  Percy noticed and ask about it to Buck . He told her that it his way of his barbarian oath  to protect her as he notice that her god is for love and fertility and happiness and she not really happy. She blushes  as no one offer to to protect her she used men to get info but no one offered to help her.
  She slowly kisses his cheek realising what aeia meant as he would change her destiny. She stayed close to buck as they entered the bar. As  they relax getting food a guard came in complaining there nothing he could do get the spider in the sewers  and the webs . They group agreed as Alithana and Xexion  ask about the job and how much will we got paid if we fixed it.
  We gather  supplies for tomorrow we travels to the sewers tomorrow. We gather clubs for slimes and rats and torches if needed to if it was safe to light. We even got some health potions. Buck look at his group and felt amazed that he was able to make friends and didnt want to loose any of them to the goddess of death.
______________________________________
Will buck fear come to claim another friend or will they succeed. Will buck and percy grow closer or stay as tank and healer. Check out in my next chapter.