Advice from Bahamut and the new ally

Team rowdy 7
Buck lvl11 raging monk
Leoris lvl11 time assassin
Bleu lvl 11 magical explosive expert
Chai-chi lvl 11 holy chef
Leoris lvl 11 time assassin
Alithana lvl 9 politics
Percy and xexion training
Elkrin lvl 11 arcane trickster
_______________________________________

After leaving the Raven queen domain our heroes come to a peaceful town. There the went to cheapest tavern to rest to make finger which vestige they going after first. The group grabbed a cart as the next stop may be far. Buck looked around and notice there was a lot of guard activity as it seem to be a theft. The team walked in the Yawning Portal a tavern where known for adventurers. As there a pit containing a portal that can lead to any where or any dimension. Bleu request two rooms  and lunch for the group. Leoris and chai -chi sat as a booth with but on the out side of it to a side table . Bleu sat down and sighed and says in a casual tone "it about time we need a team leader for this group we been a democracy but we need a leader for fancy places like castles i say it either me, leoris or lastly buck as he is the new head of the iron rhino and that a respected guild." Leoris chuckles replying "i think it should be you or Buck ." Chai-chi noded and agreed "it be that would the best choice though if it wasn't for buck none of us will be here but you do have the better act to it." Buck look down to a pendant of his guild. " It be Bleu  she has training  to be a leader im the barbarian no one in court take me serious." Buck says this a tone n9t like the others heard before as he usually calm or friendly but this time it was serious and concerning as the raven queen never told him his vestige he been this way. " Buck cheer up in time we will find your vestige but ill take leadership but it still be a democracy. Ill just say our choices." Bleu said this as she knew what losing someone is like and having vrox leave hurt him. It felt he can't protect them and his role seem to feel useless. After they ate and the converge to one of the room to make a plan shortly after a black as the night sky skin man ran in closing and locking the door. The group just look at them and as he looked at them"look if you keep quiet ill pay you and if you  help out of town ill offer you my service." Buck look at him and shrugged "Captain Bleu what would you think?" Leoris asked as chai-chi just followed along as she thought going along for fun. Bleu looked at this rogue and said " you can stay with us but you dont work you don't eat and we leave you got it?" He nodded as there was a knock to the door the rogue panick and hid behind the table as bleu sigh opening a bit of her blouse making it look like she is having fun and says " ill be right back" she open the doors as she convince the guard that she and Leoris were newly weds about to have some real fun  Leoris quickly join on the ruse and got the guard to go away. Once gone the teamed laugh that the guard were to innocent virgin Palladins that got flustered and ran. Buck walk over to the new member and ask for his name. "Elkrin the name stealing diamonds my game. " He responded as he realize he was small time to buck and the others. "Well welcome aboard to team friend as he shook his hand firmly.  The next morning the team head out as the hit the edge of the Fey Woods Forrest the stop to an old man with seven birds. Buck greeted his as the other followed . The old man chuckle and reply "Buck my boy i knew who you and your friend are  I'm here to give advise to the first vestige. For  I am Bahumat the dragon god."
________________________________________________________________
Hello readers sorry for not writing Lot lately i just start a second job but it wont stop me from post it be fewer at a time as i need sleep. For I am going to be moving in a few months with another writer she amazing and once i get my laptop fix and get a printer ill be showing the my art work of the characters of this trilogy so you can see them. Till then i hope you love the parts i right as this all happen in the actual campaign if your curious about anything let me know in the comments and ill reply asap.