The Shanty Song

(*i dont not own this it belong to assasincreed blackflag as it a great song for captain bleu)
Team rowdy 7
Bleu lvl 5 magical pirate
Buck lvl 5 totem frenzy barbarian
Xexion lvl 5 battlemaster Fighter
Percy lvl 5 dancing cleric
Alithana lvl 5 dragoon dragon knight
_______________________________________
   Ahoy maties my name is Captain Bleu this chapter was a whole lot a craziness so ill warn you now i shoot the big goliath a few times and he will be nude  not my doing to make this clear! So further a do i was in my cabin singing Randy Dandy-O as i heard footsteps I thought it was the harpies again. I took the first shot it pierced my ship and hits some that wasnt a harpy. What ever i hit fell off the ship with a odd idiotic scream of pain. It fell in the cove i landed  under a over hang later i realize not the best    spot but it was for repairs with a lush jungle for wood and  food. As i step out i saw a half demon, a giant bear and normal high elf till i saw pet dragon on shore. Than only in a loin cloth the fool goliath that touch my ship with a wound in his shoulder.
  As this group introduce themselves i allow them on my ship to get to know them better The bear Xexion was polite with Alithana and Percy. Buck on the other hand acted like we were already friend and started gathering some trees for the repairs..... i thought cool people to help me get out of this forsaken cove.  After abit of rest to let Xexion to recover his ordeal they asked if i would join them and get treasure with their adventure. It was how they all got together as it was do to the giant man who seem idiotic but friendly to everyone  even me a pirate. The group intrigued me as i thought about it. Around dinner time i find the barbarian wearing a chef hat making a gumbo like dish serving everyone this food i agreed to it as i saw he started to eat it and it was something different than the fish i catch and coconuts. 
   The next morning rises as we ate the leftovers Buck and Percy wander off to the near by bushes i figure they were at it but i didn't bothered me. Till i heard the screech of the damned beast of the sky. We grabbed out weapon as the song began to echoes out.
_______________________________________
Well it seem the group is growing as time goes by. Man poor buck getting shot for looking around bet it was a vote to check it out.Buck cooking guess there more to the barbarian than you thought. What will happen will buck fight in the buff and will this bush shagging lead to more for the odd couple? Find out next time of  the Rowdy 7