The Tavern to the blackout sky

Team rowdy 7
Buck lvl 1 goliath barbarian
Xexion lvl 1 ursa dominus fight
____________________________________

It was a sunny day as i the mighty Buck Fleshhammer walk into a city called Waterdeep i stepped into the tavern bar call Water Logged out of everyone inside looked at me. I shrugged as i walk to the bar counter i look to my left as see the bearman and i asked in a deep calm voice " what was his name?"
"Name Xexion boi." He replied in an gruffy old man voice. " Would you like to join me on a quest against goblins ."i asked once he said no. I reply "if i beat you to in a fist fight you join me"i ask as i beat a pint over his head. The fight burst out  as the ursa brings out his claws i go in a mighty rage as i suplex him to the ground but on his way stand up he shoves his claws in my gut as i fall to the ground. Bleeding out a cleric in the bar get to me and heals me. This bear laughs as it was the first fight he was close to loosing." Boi you one strange goliath fool for that you have my warrior respect and ill join you."he says joyously as we get another meal and rest. The next morning Xexion and i get a sword commissioned for him and realised we just have my hand axes and my huge great axe . We shrugged and left as it take  time as we left i get him a longsword as we look a dead soldier at the entrance of the goblin territory. In matter of moments i called out to the goblins horde. Xexion calls me a fool as his sword breaks after 4 goblins he calls for my axe. In the few minutes we running passing the greataxe back and forth killing goblin after goblin till xexion falls into a trap  sliding through tunnels. With me and my axe alone.
  I wander around till a i seen this keep and a long bridge to it. I didn't see the hundred of archers with tranq arrows. I walk half way resisting the poison collapsing been pinned cushion to unconsciousness. I wake to Xexion next to me in a rusty cell bound. "You okay goliath?"he asked i nod before i get up break my shackles   with brute strength . "Now im mad "i quietly said as i break xexion chains and bending the bars open we gather my gear and some armor and a great sword for xexion . As we looked at each other now equipped we smiled deviously  as he head out the door.
____________________________________

Wow guys things got rough for the team will tgey complete the quest or reveal more? Found next time. Also reminder all pic from the web i do not take credit to any pictures  unless i say so.