The dancing beauty and The noble knight

*this part is the entering of the two player first time before joining group warning there are sexual part to this part. So you have been warn*

Team rowdy 7 second half
Percylvl 3 (2 life cleric of aeia, 1 dancer)
Alithana lvl3 dragon knight dragoon
_______________________________________
  The day was foggy my name  is Krahl the dragonborn shaman i was told to form a team to join buck as our cleric of voluptuoa gain a vision of him and other facing a horrible creature and one were a cleric that dances another was a knight with a dragon. Another was a blue demon pirate while and is a kobold bard. But the cleric and the  knight was to show up here. In this town afflicted with an undead curse. I waited for weeks doing tricks of fortune telling to get by till there they were both walking in thank goodness.
As they walked up to a booth i waited till they order drinks and came up.
"Hello ladies can i offer you an amazing adventure?"i asked  them and a drop of a hat they agreed i was surprises what surprised me is this the cleric name is Percephonea  or Percy for short while the knight named Alithana  the dragon knight. A small gold dragon popped up grabbing some mutton that came by. 
  Percy smile lustfully and asked with a bet "i bet you a good time for the true reason why you came here." Well  I  am lustful  dragonborn and agreed. I escort her up once in my room she gave an erotic dance; she climb into my bed we went at it like rabbits. It was a good 30 minutes which i mitt defeat. As we sat down i told them after drinking some ale." Look i need to test to see if your ready to join an associate of mine name Buck Fleshhammer ." Once i said Fleshhammer Percy  got curious on him  and i told to wait till you meet him. As i continue that we headed off to the catacombs  we met the undead which we were slaughtering them with fire and radiant energy.  It a good long time but we reach  the center with a wraith attach to a skull cause this miasma that summoned the undead. Alithana kept the corpses down in ashes as percy  guided bolt the wraith skull destroying it as i banished the wraith to the abyss realm. After we were done i gave the 500 gold each as payment and paid a fare to Waterdeep and keep and eye out for buck.
_______________________________________
Sorry for a short one this was a one off leading the players of Percy and Alithana  to meet our character of Buck and Xexion.
Well percy is abit naughty and curious why Buck called fleshhammer  can you guess? Maybe some questions will be answer while others more will come.