The Call of the Raven queen and the Farwell to a Sneaky Rogue

It been a week as Buck call the others of his old family  Sazzero Whitefang the halfing lycan, Krahl the Shaman King, Ash the Ace,  Dameron firestone fist,  Izalia the Reaper and Dean the hero of time. All of them came  the team took the time to gather info on where their old lives and ships. Vrox seem to miss stealing little things and partying. Bleu wander what happen to her beloved ship. Leoris of his crew and his ship. Chai-chi help Percy with the kid she was okay leaving hers as buck allowed her to start shop at the remains of the guild hall which buck paid to rebuild on the island Sazzero agreed to stay on the island to over see the repair. Buck pulled Percy aside and told her he has to finish the job to protect her and his children.  He kisses her with passion as tears fall from his eyes he escort her while holding his baby girl as she carry their son to his old room as he pulled to small druid crafted  cradles . The sun sets as he returns to the team xexion returning with food he agree to stay as izalia walk in holding black crystals. She ask if they were ready to beat the evil god . The team agreed but vrox wasn't completely sure.
Izalia hand them the gems and held her scythe. They walk in the black portal to  a magnificent castle of  the raven queen the goddess of death.  The goddess look apon the group and smiled as she escort them to the grand hall for the meeting the sat down as she sat in a bone forged throne.  They talked as vrox stayed quiet till he heard you dont have to continue this quest if you dont want to. Leoris said he was in bleu fallowed after him. Chai-chi nodded as she agreed. Buck look at vrox as he look up to." I want out" vrox called out surprising everyone. Buck ask why vrox explain it to dangerous for him and his new little dragon from one of their side missions under ground. Buck sighed heavily he says calmly "that is fine but give me  mythcarver we can give it to someone who will help the cause." Vrox denied as buck chased him around as the koblod dove in a barrel he teleported away  with mycharver. Buck was angry that a friend would leave but he remain quiet as the raven queen looked at him and said in a soothing voice echoing as a lullaby.  "Buck you fight for a something to you is everything for me it is just a piece of sand but never taking lead you help guide your friends and family i know your answer so i ask you heroes save my domain as lazarus wish to take the realm of death away  and rule it. Bahamut and i dont agree of this as we want  you to gain the vestiges and slay him. The team agreed and was teleported back to the guild. Buck thought to go after the vestige of strength. Leoris hint was the dagger of whisper, and Bleu was hinted with the cloak of cabal and chai-chi the armor of the sun.  They knew what they need and decided to head out.
_______________________________________
Wow the goddess of death and the ne the rogues left with a vestige. What vestige will they get find out next time in the adventure of the rowdy 7.