Fix Her! FIX HER!

Team rowdy 7
Buck lvl 8 totem frenzy barbarian
Xexion lvl 8 holy battlemaster
Percy lvl 8 dancing cleric
Alithana lvl 8 dragoon dragon knight
Bleu lvl 8 magical pirate
__________________________________

(Both Buck and Grog lost someone dear to them)
   After the demon slinked back to the nine circles of hell . Saying goodbye to his daughters Percy and Bleu. Buck busted open the door of this tower that had the missing gold.
  Slowly and surely we check all bags and chest till the last one on the pedestal. It was a small chest with rusty iron casing. Buck was alone with it as the other loaded up the gold to a cart.
  Buck lift the lid and a voice says hi and quickly shut it .  He kept opening and closing it said hi it amused the goliath . Then it shut it self as he tried to open it it closed itself and resisted him. Percy walked in and ask what he was doing. Buck explained it as Percy and Bleu walked in. Both bleu and Percy charmed it open. As the room went dark a  eldritch horror climb half way out. Xexion shot a long bow he found on the ground as alithana shot with her bow. Both Percy with her kitana and buck with his great axe and bleu shooting it from behind buck  . They team fight what felt like hours but as it slink back it eyes blink a bright red both bleu and Buck were fine. Buck eye widen as he hears a thud as the creature went back to it realm leaving 5 diamonds behind. He look to his side where Percy now laying on the ground. Buck pick her up and walked to the group and said softly fix her. Everyone looked at him astonished Percy wasnt breathing but she had a pulse. FIX HER! He yelled at his friend in fear and anger in his eyes . He asked why with all the magic his friend wield none can fix her. He pull out his bed roll wrapping her keeping her face expose. Buck places Percy to the cart not talking to his friends he takes the reigns and head back slowly as his friend followed.  
  For a while silence came over the group. Bleu got ask by Xexion to talk to Buck to ease his fury. Bleu climbed on the cart next to Buck and they talk what they will do  together to get Percy better.
  Buck fury subside but his personality seem to grow dark as he wasn't as talkative . He never  left Percy side as they finished the job. The group got the reward as a elven sorcerer join them for a small bit . But durring that time he bought this strange liquid put Xexion and Buck in danger  as the almost explode. Buck and Xexion made a promise with bleu to kill him when first chance come as he to dangerous  to be around.
  They get to a small restauraunt hosted by teddy ursa race of small pandas the owner and head chef is a purple panda name chai chi.
________________________________
Wow poor Buck and percy. Will this moment change buck to the evil alignment? And what ahout this sorcerer they seem to shady for his own good. Hope he does put the group in any trouble. Find out next time in the adventures of the rowdy 7.