Greetings (Hiro x reader)

This was a random idea I just made when daydreaming in a group of friends. This will be short but it will be updated soon. But hey, one shots are supposed to be short anyways so yeah. But the longer of the story, the more interesting it gets. But not for this one shot.

———————————————————————————————————

You were the first ever girl to attend college at the age of 13 and I have to say, you are quite the genius of SFIT till you met him..

Edit: My friend noticed the first sentence to be out of context so I have to fix it. Lmao.

---

You were working in your lab fixing making the model look cleaner. You were so focused on the details to make it more neat till the door made you jumped as it slammed to the wall. You turn around in a defensive position which your cube shapeshifts to a staff in your hands. You spotted a strange boy that is a little taller than you with messy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a blue hoodie.

His hands were in the air, frightened by your surprise. "(Y/N) this is my brother, Hiro." Tadashi lowers your staff as you take a sigh of relief. "You startled me. If you do that again I swear I will get out a blow torch." You threaten Tadashi but he knew you were joking. You then look back at Hiro for a short glimpse and head back to your desk, making the staff shapeshift back to it's original self. "So, what's this?" Hiro asked.

You answered, "It's just a metal cube. But if you press this."
You pressed a green button as shape shifts to a pen. "It can turn to everyday objects in one single touch." You explained as it turns back to a cube. "You can add a model to it by programming it to your computer so."

Hiro's eyes widened. "Woah." You smiled warmly. You took out another spar out of your drawer and toss it to Hiro. "You can have my other copy as a beta tester." You chuckle. "R-really? How can I repay you?" Hiro stutter. You hid a mischievous smirk.

"You come with me to the movies and get to know each other." You wrote your number on a post it note and stick it on his forehead.

Hiro's POV

My eyes widened. Wait WHAT? The most prettiest girl I literally just met asked me? "S-sure! I'd be glad to!" I Shrugged.

"Great! Pick me up at 4pm." (Y/N) then kissed my cheek and went back to work. My cheeks were bright red. I saw Tadashi leaning against a wall smirking.

"Looks like my little bro got a date." Tadashi teased. I punched his arm playfully. "It's not like I like her or anything." I pouted. I looked back at (Y/N)'s lab once again and turned away to the exit door with Tadashi.