Girly girl? I think not! - Hiro x reader

This is a nice little Game of Bliss AU special because I miss it *sniffs*

Be sure to share, comment, follow, and vote!

—————————

Hiro would cringe having (Y/N) in his classes. She's nice, caring, and pretty, but evil and so out of his league. Plus she's a girly girl for crying out loud! Well in his perspective. A while back Hiro and (Y/N) were staring at each other in the library to pick out books for an upcoming test. Hiro is displeased in her presence as (Y/N) look at him confused then smirked.

"How's the whether down there?" She smuggled as Hiro cringed and got mad. "Why you—!"

(Y/N) was petting his head like a big sister would do to their younger siblings. "You're so cute when you're angry." She chimed and walked off. Hiro was shocked and confused, but still angry.

He walks around cooling some steam off and notice that there's a bot fighting  game tournament going on in an arcade. He gets inside and see a huge crowd of people with bots. He sees a man fighting against a girl seems to be his age. She wore a hoodie, a black mouth mask, black shorts, and combat boots. She had her hood over her head which makes it difficult for Hiro to recognize the mysterious girl. Aside from that, she looked like she's winning as the game ended.

Your pov

"Awesome job (Y/N)!" My friend Jennifer clapped as I turned to her and did our handshake.

"Hey maybe after one last game I'll call it a day." I said finishing the handshake. "Well I can't watch your last game. I gotta get back to my parents house soon as possible and make sure my brother hasn't been in his room all afternoon." Jennifer said her good-byes and walked off.

I sit back down and put my hands on the console. "Our next contestant is, Hiro Hamada!" Said the host. I was surprised he's here. Maybe for the same reason I'm here too. Hiro sits down and ready his stance and so did I.

"Let's see how you do, Mr. Hamada." I muttered and begin to play.

The fight took a long time to subdue him. He's a good fighter I have to say that. Although I did manage to win at the end from recharging my attacks while blocking. I stood up as Hiro did also. We both shook hands and I let go.

"That was a good fight I have to say." I said as Hiro smiled. "Thanks, I never seen you fight so good than my last bot fights." We both walk out through the alley and chatted. "After all that school work payed off. I came here." Hiro said.

"Huh, so you here to cool off some steam?" Hiro quaked and stepped back. "Relax Hiro, I have the same reason here too." I chuckled.

"(N/N)!" A man yelled across the alley. I quaked and turn with a glare under my hood. Yama and his men arrived. "You better pay up young woman."

"I'm sorry what? I am back into my game and stopped working for you like when? A week ago?" I shrugged and cringed. "Look Yama I'm done. So good night! Take your bot and go. The exits that way." I gestured to the trash can as Yama tenses. I mouthed an 'Uh oh' under my mask as I grabbed Hiro's arm.

"Get them!" Yama shouted as I ran as fast as I could with Hiro behind. I was laughing my butt off while running as I then took it seriously and went through the big crowd. I ran past the police as they notice the commotion and arrested Yama and his men once again. They gave us questions then freed us.

I remove my hood and mask since it's getting dark. My hair is quite messy from running. I have streaks of hair dyed into (F/C). Hiro's eyes widened then shook his head. "So um (N/N)—"

"(Y/N), rings a bell?" I said point at my head. Hiro eyes widened and quaked. "I knew it." Hiro muttered scolding himself. "I-I thought you are those type of girls." I interrupt his statement. "That type of girl? The girl that is so preppy and famine? Pfft, not every girl has the same flaws genius." I lean towards him with a smile and stood back up. "You may be out of my league but I can take you on in another round, as friends." I said guesting my hand towards him. "Deal?" I asked. He looked at my hand and took it.

The next day, Hiro was talking to the gang about what happen the other day as (Y/N) walks pass them and waved at them. "Good morning Hiro!" She said and left off. The gang looks at her shocked and turned to Hiro. They smirked and said, "Looks like you got an interest." Fred snickered. Hiro roll his eyes. "As if, we're just classmates."

After class (Y/N) approaches Hiro with a grin. "So, how's things going shorty?" She teased as Hiro stands out of his chair and glares at her. She has the evilest smile Hiro have to put up with everyday. Gogo and Fred notice this and she pops a bubble.

"You know what I'm smelling?"
"What?" Fred asked and Gogo points at (Y/N) and Hiro. "A scent of sexual tension in the air between them." Fred cracks laughing. Hiro blushes madly and (Y/N) laughs as well. "Nice joke you got there Gogo." She cracked. She high faved Gogo and turned to Hiro. "Although what do you see me as in your point of view anyways?" She asked. Hiro thought of it and without thinking twice, he just blurred it. "Whether I decide either I would say, 'fuck you' or I want to slap you."

"I would like to see you try, Hiro Hamada." (Y/N) said underneath her smile. "You, me. Room. Now."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING." Gogo shouted dragging Hiro and (Y/N) out of the room and tell them about puberty and SexEd with Baymax. Fred and Honey Lemon joins in along with Wasabi, film and snap a picture to cherish this moment on how they met as a different person out of school. Not quite, but as friends. Pfft ya right, 'friends.'

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Although this is just a random short I just put in. But I wanna try something new atleast. Vote! Share! Comment! Follow! And don't forget to send requests!