Stressed = desserts - Tadashi x reader

Happy early/late memorial day guys. I hope you guys are planning anything with your family and friends this weekend! I thought of this while studying and I hope you guys are doing okay on the upcoming finals till FREEDOM!

Be sure to share, vote, comment, and follow!

I really need to know about your feedbacks. I want you guys to talk about your subject however you like about this story! And also some ideas too. Let's be social guys! Nothing to fear.
-----------------------

Frustrated and stressed.

Those are the two words I can only think and feel. I was laying the the couch upside down holding index cards each of my hand. There will be scattered paper on the floor over my head. It was quiet but someone comes over and I see the person's feet. Mint converses.

"Hey Tadashi." I said still eyeing on my index cards. "Staying in that position won't do any better."

"What? But I like hanging like this."

"Yeah but you don't want blood rushing into your head, do you." I sit up and fix my messy hair. I sigh as Tadashi sit next to me. "I love you. But you shouldn't be pushing yourself like that."

"You're right. But this exam is killing me." I whined. Tadashi sighs till I hear some paper ruffling behind his back. I tilt my head and notice a bag. It smelled sweet.

"What do you got there Tadashi?"

"This? Well..." He pulls out onto his lap and took out a pastry. "You were so stressed all day and I thought of maybe grab some of Aunt Cass' latest desserts on stock."

"Really?! Aw Tadashi you shouldn't have!" I hug him by the side and attack him with my kisses. He would squint and chuckle as I take the bag out of his hands and open it. The heat would warm my cold hands and the smell of delicious sweets soars to my nostrils. I hummed and pick one up. It was pumpkin bread. I look in the bag if anything else was inside. Turns out they were donuts, sliced bread, muffins, and even some exclusive Baymax doughnut balls.

"I thought they sell these in the fall. Not in summer." I playfully tease.

"Well your room is quite cold every time I visit you."

"Is that why you left your cardigan here?"

"Hey, I can't always wear a cardigan in a hot day outside." I laugh and take a bite of my delicious pastry. I lean my head against his shoulder.

"Thanks for the dessert Tadashi."

"No problem shortcakes." I back up and give him a pout. "Okay I'm not THAT short, Tad."

"Hey, all I said was shortcakes. And since when did you call me that?" He raise a brow.

"None of your concern." I smuggled. We have a good ten second laugh and we continued eating. He would tell me good strategies for the exam and the key word to success, ice cream!

Once the desserts are gone. All my stress was forgotten when Tadashi's around. He would visit me, give me some delicious food aunt Cass makes at the cafe, and talk it out and boom! My worries over a piece of paper is gone. Tadashi gets up and helped me get all the scattered index cards off the floor. He places them on my desk and sit back down by me. "Thank you for everything Tadashi." I smiled.

He would give me his side smile and kiss the side of my head.

"You thinking of having the day off from studying?"

"Well I suppose so. I haven't gotten touch with the others for a while now."

"We'll be heading to the cafe Honey wanted to go. I'm sure you'll love it." He asked getting up and grabbing his bag from the side of the couch.

"More desserts? Ooo I'm in! " I beamed and jump up. I dust off my clothes and get my bag too. I wrap my arm around his and we walk out. "You know that stressed is just desserts backwards, right?"

"Like I asked, nerd." I joked.

"Hey, atleast you're enjoying yourself." He chuckled as I shrugged. "Well I've been pretty stressed from being in my lab for so long. Thank god that you're here." I smiled.