Her Magic Show(3) (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)

I am back with the final chapter. Might be another chapter or version for an alternate universe but I'll see how I can work that out.

I went to the convention the other day as Skuld from KHUx and it was quite fun. I was thinking on dressing up as Tadashi but I was like, mm maybe next time. I might dress up as him for Halloween at my school.

Don't forget to share, vote, comment, and follow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shows about to begin

I stood on the panel as it raises me up to the stage. Everyone cheers and I wave at everyone. I can see Baymax out the crowd because the lights are absorbing him.

"Here she comes!" Hiro shouted. The crowd chanted your name as the screen countdown to 0. I turn to the screen as it ends the counting.

Welcome home!
The screen shows all the colors forming into a white ball, as a way to enter your magical show.
The lights all black out and so did the light sticks. The light sticks then turns on with a wave motion as the music starts. The gang were in awe of the waving motion. The screen shows some backgrounds and you prepare yourself in the dark. The crowd cheers when they saw you on screen as you were shown on the spotlight.

Hey! You there, you're a lucky boy

Hey! It's you, you're a lucky girl

Hey! Something's going to happen, it's a special night

Why don't we dance, let's take off everything

You dance to the side of the stage as the crowd along that side cheers louder than the other side.

Hey! You there, you're a dreamin' boy

You gallop to the other side of the stage once again as the crowd cheer as loud as they can than the previous, leaving trails of decorative lights off the floor.

Hey! It's you, you're a dreamin' girl

You get to the center and smiled widely.

Come on shaking', come on shaking'

Clap your hands up anyways

You spin around as the lights on the floor just bounce off around you.

Anything goes now

You stop spinning and look directly at the camera.

Just gets blown away

You jump highly in the air as the stage shouts out bright colors and fly gleefully in the air. The crowd cheers and shake their light sticks all night. Honey Lemon was screaming widely to try get your attention.

You balter to the beat and wave at everyone. You even blew a kiss at the gang, but they didn't know that. Turning around then back as you stood there with a thinking gesture.

I don't know why

But my heart is dancing

Only a second before the story begin

You jump and step to the side each beat.

That secret you can't tell anyone

The bad news that comes everyday

That one you dislike, that one you don't get along with