Helper in need - Tadashi x reader

I was re watching an Overwatch short animation "Shooting Star" and thought of maybe reader-chan will kind of be related to D.va! She is my favorite Overwatch character to be honest. Anyways you're making a new project of D.va's mechanism ever since you've got into SFIT. The video is my inspiration of the mech and kind of the ending scene.

Anyways be sure you vote, share, and comment for feedback! And also follow me for more one shots! Have fun reading and hope you like it!

(EDIT)

(A/N) - Any number.
(Y/N/N) - Your nick name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were screwing some screws on your latest invention that is based off D.va from 'Overwatch'. Your invention almost fills 1/4 of your lab. Yeah, it's supposed to be a cosplay for your next convention at Blizz-con. But instead, it turns out to be a good tool for the military.

Ahem! Anyways, back to reality. You're in your lab and wore only a white leather glove on your dominant hand that has some oil stains on them, a flower designed sports bra, army green baggy pants, and a (F/C) varsity jacket tied to your waist. You were on top of your mech, screwing a few parts here and there. You've been working on it all day. Oil and grease smudges all over your face and arms. Even some cuts all over your other hand

Just a few moments later, Gogo knocks your door. "Hey, Gogo. What do you need?" You slid down, grab a towel, and wrap it on your neck. You've known Gogo ever since you got accepted to SFIT. Turns out you and Gogo have the same majors.

"Just came to cheek on you and your invention. Also to give you some cold drinks and snacks for you." She held up a plastic bag of sodas, water bottles, and ice cream. "Sweet!" You thanked her and put the bag down. Just as you were getting the bag from Gogo, a man showed up beside Gogo. He has raven black hair, brown hazel eyes, and quite tall.

"We got a new student that will be part of the gang." Gogo pats his shoulder. You eye him suspiciously, examining every part of him from head to toe.

Tadashi's POV
(And a slight time reverse)

Today's my first day at SFIT and I was quite lost in the halls, trying to find where my lab is located. Then I spotted a girl with short hair and purple streaks in her hair. She was getting cold drinks and snacks out of the vending machine and put them all in a plastic bag. Maybe she can help me. I walk up to here and asked her.

"Excuse me, can you help me find my lab? It's my first day here." She pops her bubblegum fiercely and said, "Sure. What's the room number?"

"Lab (A/N)." I replied.

"Huh, that's next to my friend's lab. I'm heading to her lab right now. Here, lemme introduce you to her." I follow her to her friend's lab.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tadashi Hamada." She turned to me and smile slightly.

"Gogo Tomago." She opens the door and knocks afterwards. "Oh hey Gogo. What do you need?" The girl asked. I blush on how she got down exposing her slight abs and most of her skin.(Reader-chan works out! Woah!)

Gogo lends her the plastic bag. As she was about to take the bag, she spots me beside Gogo and eyed me suspiciously.

Your pov / Regular pov

"This is Tadashi Hamada. He's an acquaintance I just met. Turns out his lab is next to yours." Gogo said. I shrugged and took a drink out of the bag.