Our Newest Member - Hiro x reader

Just thought of this at night playing Kingdom Hearts 3 in proud mode all evening. Literally. I was thinking of maybe make another one shot like this, but maybe a little twist. Maybe a spy? Assassin? Villain? Oh, maybe an LAC special! Good news, I might be continuing LAC soon but I need ideas asap.

(F/S) - Favorite show/series

Be sure to share, vote, comment, follow, and send requests!

——————————

"Guuuys~ I have a new member to our team." Fred said musicality, entering Hiro's garage.

"Didn't we told you that we shouldn't tell others about us being Big Hero 6?" Wasabi said as Fred huffed and ignored his response.

"Big hero 6, meet (Y/N) (L/N)!" He shouted stepping to the side and gesture to (Y/N).

Hiro turned around and see (Y/N) behind Fred. She looked like the same height as him from the distance as he walks up to her and hold up his hand. "Hiro Hamada, pleasure to meet you (Y/N)."

She returned it and said. "So to you too, Mr. Hamada." She responded.

"Ah she's formal." Gogo said as Honey Lemon hugs her tightly. "Gosh she's so cute!" (Y/N) smiled gently and patted her arm.

"Great, but don't we need to plan this out?" Wasabi asked as Fred walks in front of him.

"(Y/N) is capable of many things. She's trained well and also her family is well friends with my dad." Fred pointed.

"Like?" Hiro trails off.

"Martial arts, parkour, flexibility, etc." (Y/N) listed. "Oh, and I already have my own combat gear so you don't have to make one for me." She said matter of factly.

"Really, may we see it?" Honey Lemon asked as Fred squeals in excitement. He nudges her arm and muttered a "Go do it" to her and backs up.

She presses a button on her wrist as her outfit changes into her suit. It was (F/C) stripes along with fingerless gloves, a black trench coat, and badass combat boots. It even has some armor and knuckle punches to the gloves. All their faces were astounded and quaked. Fred squeals loudly. "Awesome right!?"

"Woah." Hiro said then clears his throat. "Don't you need any weapons for our missions?"

"I am capable of close combat and range, so I don't need anything as up now." She responded with a hint of excitement. Hiro tilts his head as she correctly said, "Don't worry, I can improvise." She gives Hiro a thumbs up till the news reporter announced a crime.

"Let's go team." Hiro said turning back to the gang. Hiro gives (Y/N) an AR device to communicate with the team and head off onto Baymax's back.

——

"Hell yeah we got the jackpot!" Said one man carrying a box of gold. "Less talking, more working." Said another. "Our boss is gonna be so proud."

Big hero 6 came to the rescue and charges at the gang. (Y/N) was the first person to get off before Baymax landed just a couple feet away. At that height you would be breaking an ankle, but you manage to roll and get up.

"This is gonna be a piece of cake." Fred said and follows after (Y/N). Hiro watches (Y/N) closely to see her abilities.

A man runs in front of them with a heavy machine gun and tried to shoot at (Y/N). She reacted fast and jumped in the air. She landed on his shoulders with a long rifle to his head.

"Sweet dreams." She pulled the trigger but instead of a normal bullet, it's a liquid sized bullet that splashed onto the man's face and then collapsed.