The Hickey - Hiro x reader

Okay this story was inspired by what happened to me a few decades ago.

Be sure to comment, share, follow, and vote! Also be sure to send requests if you like!

Hiro was just heading his way to the nerd lab with Baymax before (Y/N) can. That's strange. (Y/N) is always early before Hiro enters. It took around 8 minutes after Hiro is in the lab. Finally, she busts the door open panting.

"Ahh, so sorry I'm late." I said still out of breath. "Where were you, (Y/N)?" Honey Lemon asked. "I overslept. Last night kept me awake till midnight." I respond and I put my bag down and move some hair off my shoulder to reveal a pinkish brownish hickey. I pull it up into a ponytail and when I was done, the gang were staring at me.

"What?"

Gogo pops a bubble and points at my left side of my neck. "You got a mark on your neck."

Hiro walks up to me close and move my head. "You got a hickey, (Y/N)." Hiro said. That struck me. Hiro turned to a shocked expression. "A-are you cheating on me?!" He cried. I cover my hickey and stuttered.

"I-it's not what it looks like Hiro! I would never cheat on you!"

"Is this why you're late!?"

"No!" I shook my hands in defense. I facepalmed. "Geez, why does this happen to me?" I muttered. The bell rang and I didn't even have the time to explain. Everyone left and head to class. All afternoon, Hiro has been overthinking what was I doing last night. This is all a misunderstanding.

During lunch time, Hiro was looking for me so I can explain what happened. Although not him that notice that, but others too. They would say that I hook up with some man last night and even though I'm actually innocent! Also, my parents tell me to have fun after college. I mean, Seriously? How the heck can a 14 year old girl, hook up to a man that is out of my league over Hiro and technically 4 or more years over me? That's just messed up man.

Hiro finds me talking to a girl I know in a subject. She has a light brown messy ponytail, light freckles, and black glasses and wears a black shirt, red flannel tied to her waist, jeans, and black converses. He eavesdrop leaning behind a wall. "I told you, Erin. I may be mature but still underage to get an older man at my house. My mom even told me to wait till I'm married! I'm not even ready to have sexual intentions!" I shouted till Erin covers my mouth. "Shush! You're going to give attention to everyone!" Erin muttered. She lets go and I sigh. "What I'm saying is, this—" I point to my hickey. "—isn't what it looks like."

She looks at it. "If it's not a hickey from a man, then what is it?"

"A violin hickey." I said. Silent hill and I randomly though of Erin doing an anime fall out of nowhere. "A male violinist hickey?!"

"What? No, not that kind of hickey! Just my violin!"

"Wait, you make out with your violin?" I did an anime fall mentally and facepalmed. "I was practicing, Erin!" I huffed. Hiro comes out and hugs me. "Huh? Hiro! You were listening?"

"You dummy. I was scared you're cheating on me!" Hiro said and I pat his head. "I'd never." I kiss his cheek and Hiro did the same. So I didn't bring a man to my house, but I brought my violin home and practice.

Glad you hear my story, ahem struggle. I mean SRSLY. IF YOU'RE A VIOLINIST OR A VIOLIST AND HAVE THESE WEIRD HICKEYS ON YOUR NECK AND PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU AND SAY. "Soooo who's the lucky guy/lady?" *wink wink* I'm like, Bruh! The only lucky and special thing in my life is my phone, food, and my fictional boy. And also my violin which I named it, Burnt McChicken Nuggets. Lmao.

I didn't actually.