Child Prodigy (Hiro x reader)

Sadly my school just started and I'm so not ready to be honest. Welp atleast I get to get out in early release. Yay!

I wrote this while I'm at school.

Be sure to share, vote, comment, and follow!

——————————————————

It's the beginning of the school year and you're in 8th grade. As you were getting your things ready, you did talk to some familiar friends and new ones too. The teacher comes in and everyone sits down.

"Welcome to your first day of school. I am Mr. Silver, your History teacher for the school year." He writes his name on the board till we hear a small knock. He open it and his face lightens to a bog grin. "Ah, I see a young little star care to be in the big void with these fellas?" He said jokingly.

There was a little boy with raven messy hair and was wearing a blue hoodie and khaki shorts. He looks around 4 or 5? I'm not sure. Mr. Silver lets him take a seat in the front row two desks behind you to the left. "We got ourselves a star prodigy so play nice will ta?" He said and continued our lesson, or introduction.

I sneak glances of the little boy, he looks like he's around six or seven. No way that age is possible to skip that many grades. The class end and we go to our next period. "Ms (L/N)? May I have a word with you please?" Mr. Silver said and head to him immediately.

"You probably noticed the boy can be quite fragile to be in this environment. But your schedule is closely related to Hiro's so I want you to watch over him, aye?"

"I understand Silver." I nodded and head outside. I see a group of students snickering at Hiro to be that small to graduate that age. I shake my head and grab Hiro's hand and head to our next class— science.

I pick a table that is around the corner and let Hiro sit in the front by the sink. "Sorry about my behavior. Those guys are the ones you should stay away from." I said. "I'm (Y/N). I'll be the one assisting you for the school year."

The boy shake his head. "I-I'm uh- Hewo? I mean- Hiro Hamada?" So cute! I mentally thought. "So Hiro. Why aren't you supposed to be in grade school?" I pull my hands together to my face, leaning towards him. "My aunt wanted me to skip grades." Hiro replied with the cutest high pitch voice ever. I squealed mentally and couldn't stop myself to pinch his cheeks a little. "Cute~" I cooed as Hiro push my hands away, blushing madly.

Science begins and we had to do a random worksheet about the rules during lab procedures. It was quite loud, but in the other hand, I manage to learn more about Hiro. A moment later, a random student came over to our table. He had tan skin, brown hair, and looked like he's taking title for clown class.

"Hey kid. You know you're in the big den of lions. If you want to play this game sure." He smuggled which make you want the punch him in the mouth. "Touch him and I'll kill you Evan." I said monotonously. "Hey you're not suppose to threaten someone in school ground." He replied with a huge grin. "And you're not suppose to be playing the alpha in school grounds. What is this, mean girls for you?" I stood up on my seat.

"You're just trying to act sly so you can get your hands on him. You sick pedo psycho." I gritted. If I can ever see myself, I wish my eyes glow red in anime logic. "I'm not a pedo, unless you are." He replied.

"He's so out of my league. Also, it looks like you're trying to expose me I like him. Sorry, but I'm not interested in anyone. This isn't love at first sight. So get lost before I'm going to have to yell out that you use to wear a My Little Pony backpack when you were in 6th grade. And I have the pictures to prove it." He walks away with the expression you adore. I sit back down and see Hiro look a little teary and scared. "Sorry you have to see that. Evan used to be in my other class last year and he's the most bratty kid I've ever encountered with."