Hi~ Tadashi x reader (Valentines special)

I was working on Hiro's shadow while playing my mix. It was all Red Velvet, Blackpink, TWICE, IKON, BTS, any kpop group I listen to. Although before Blackpink became my favorite in kpop, my first kpop group I was ever introduced was Lovelyz. This song got me some inspiration of their lyrics and I thought of maybe making a songfic Valentine special about this song! Enjoy!

This is my first songfic I'll be making which I will be putting the English subtitles for them instead of Korean. I might be making more of these but usually it can be written in Tadashi x readers.

--------------------

"Tadashi!" You wave at him as you ran to him. He turn around and hugged you. Tadashi holds up a rose and smiled. "Happy Valentines day, sweetie." You blush and smiled. "Thank you, 'Dashi." You hold his hands and peck his lips.

|:| Flashback |:|

When I first met you

It was a little early than what you remember

You sit mainly up front as Tadashi sits from afar. He stares at you during class and doze off his work. You sometimes catch him glancing at you as you turn to the back to talk with your friend behind you.

I always secretly looked at you behind.

You wouldn't really know.

Class ends and you and your friend chatted about the lesson while packing. She then changes the topic as she took out her phone. "Hey, Valentines day is coming up next week. You planning something special?" You hummed. "To be honest, I don't have much in mind. Maybe just hang around you for the rest of the day." That was a lie. You would tell her that you want to ask Tadashi to be your valentine but you doubt that he'll accept it.

If I were to be honest

Will my frustrated heart feel relieved?

If I tell you everything, what if things get awkward?

The two of you chat in the halls as you see Tadashi looking at his reflection Tadashi was fixing his hat then approaches to you. Your friend noticed and walks off with an expression 'you got this!' all over her face as you cringe but then shrug it off.

I look in the mirror, count to one, count to two, then say hi.

"Hi." You started as Tadashi smiles and said, "Hi, I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school." You surprisingly accepted with a bubbly expression. "Sure! I would love to!" Your heart flutter with glee as Tadashi's stomach was full of butterflies.

Do you want to meet? I have something to tell you

Let's meet because I have something to ask you

I'm saying this with courage

So please answer me honestly

"Great, I'll see you at 3." Tadashi said as you replied, "See you later, Tadashi." You walk away and head to your lab. He watches you behind as you walk off.

Do you want to meet? I've waited for a long time.

Let's meet, not just as friends.

Hey you see, I really love you.

•-•-•-•

It's the day of your first date with Tadashi. You waited at the outlet wearing a cute dress along with heels. You were in front of a store, looking at yourself at the window practicing. It's your first time you're ever this nervous.

I endlessly practiced

But I can't help it, my heart is trembling

You thought for all the embarrassing moments it can happen to you till you shook your head and looked around from all the crowd. It's hard to spot him from all the good sales for Valentines day and couples meeting up.

What should I do? I keep getting scared.

If I have to do it, I should do it quickly.

You see Tadashi just at the entrance as he parked his moped. You walk up to him while counting to yourself up to two. "Hi." You said. Too simple, (Y/N). Great. You scolded yourself. "Hey (Y/N). Wow, you look stunning." Tadashi said. You twirl a bit and giggled. "Thought of trying to impress you. I guess it worked out the way it did." You smirked as Tadashi looked around the outlet. "So, this is the place you wanted to take for our first date?"

"Well I want someone to accompany me to buy gifts for some friends for Valentines day. You can do the same if you like for your friends too." You said honestly. You wrap your arm onto his. "Come on Tadashi. There's so many good sales to buy some gifts!"

The two of you walk to store to store buying gifts for your friends and family, even for each other but you guys didn't notice at all. Time goes by as Tadashi spots something at the store in his interest. "Hey let's go to that store, maybe that place has something for my brother" He pointed. He turns to you and notice you were limping. "Are you okay? Did you hurt your ankle or something?" Your eyes widened. "N-no. I'm fine. I can keep goin-" You squint from the pain of your ankle.

"Ow, ow, ow." You moan. Tadashi finds a nearby bench and carries you there. "Give me your foot and I'll examine it." You nodded and lay your foot on his lap. He looks at it and see a bruise at the back of the foot. "You should have worn comfortable shoes than these, it'll be easier to walk." Tadashi stood up and sees an ice cream stand. "You stay here, I'm going to get something for us." He walks to the stand and bought two vanilla ice cream and asked the ice cream man for a band aid. He sits back down next to you and hands you one. He picks up your foot and put a band aid on it. "There, it'll be much easier to walk back."

"Thank you, Tadashi. You really do care about me, don't you." You took a bite out of the ice cream and looked down. Tadashi looked at you lovingly.

This minute, this second of a moment

Feels longer than yesterday

Don't just smile, but say something

"Hey uh, (Y/N)?" You raise your head and face towards him. You hummed. "Yeah?" He rubs the back of his neck. "I uh..." He trailed off and gives you a small gift. "For me?" You open the box and looked inside. It was a bracelet with two hearts attached onto each other. "Tadashi, do you?" He interrupted you. "You don't have to like me back. I know we just met but I really cannot get you out of my thoughts." He stammers as you laugh.

Stop doing that, what's so funny?

Stop doing that, I'm being serious

I'm saying this with courage

So please answer me honestly

You stood up and turned to him grinning. "It's a yes if that's what you want to ask." You picked up your bags and hold Tadashi's hand. "It's getting late. Let's go to your moped and head to your place on our next meetup." You said. Tadashi hugs you tightly and leads you to his moped. He lends you a spar helmet and hop on.

"Hold on tight." He said as he starts the engine. You flinch from the popping noise and drove off. It felt like you're going to fall off the seat. You hold onto Tadashi's torso and buried your face against his back. Tadashi silently chuckles as he then stopped by at your house. You get off and remove your helmet. You fix your hair and hand the helmet back to Tadashi.

"Thank you for taking me home Tadashi. I really appreciate it." You said. "Anytime (Y/N). Want to do this more often?" He asked as you grin widely. "Okay! I'll see you tomorrow." You kiss his cheek and head inside. Tadashi places his fingers on where you kissed him and smiled.

"I'm home." You trailed off and see your dad in front of you. "Uh..."

"Who's that?" Your dad asked firmly. "Him? Oh, that's Tadashi—" You added with a dramatic pause. "—my boyfriend."

Your dad rans outside and opens the door and yells at Tadashi. "Hey you! You better not be thinking on doing anything naughty to my (Y/N)!"

"Dad!" You argued.