Sleepy Head - Hiro x reader

I'm on a roll today! Thought of this while finishing my late work for Civics, reading, and science. I  almost fell asleep during reading but thank god I didn't got caught. Maybe because I had my hair and bangs in the way lol.

Be sure to share, vote, comment, and follow! Please vote on my ideas in the last authors note I've offered!

Comment please as feedback! I'm kind of lonely and feel like I'm not really being appreciated here.
*cries silently in the corner*

————————————————

It was a middle of class and the last class of this school year till finals. Ten days left till summer vacation! I mentally cheered. The professor lets the class finish our review packets that is a 100 point grade. Good news Hiro and I finished it in under a week. But it was boring to wait till it's over.

I would either be sketching some ideas or review over my packet for errors and memorize for the upcoming final. I sigh and look at Hiro. He was sleeping with his hand supporting his head. His lips were partly apart and I sneak a blush. He's so cute when he express his emotions, especially when I'm around.

The room lit up as the professor dismisses the class. I pack my things and then wake up Hiro. Instead of shaking him, I thought of something better than that. I make a rabbit hand figure and put it up to his lips. A second later, Hiro leans closer till his eyes opened. He looks at my rabbit hand and I took it off his lips.

"Having a nice dream?" I smiled leaning closer to him. Hiro rub his eyes and turn his head blushing. "Y-yeah. But why this time? It was so good!"

"Hiro don't be childish. Class ended two minutes ago. Now let's go home." I said and take his hand. We head our way out the entrance and meet up with Baymax and the gang.

"Hey guys. Sorry we're a little late. I was waking Hiro up from his slumber." I said nudging Hiro's arm. "It's okay (Y/N). We just got out so no need to be guilty." Wasabi smiled. "Oh. Well that's good. Now let's go! I'm getting hungry." I said and we get in Wasabi's car. During our drive, Hiro has been more sleepy than ever. Suddenly, his head drop to the side and lean on my shoulder. I squeaked and froze.

He would snore silently as I held onto his head for support. Guess he's been up late over that packet due after having some missions to help people. I sigh and told the gang to stop at Hiro's place. I got out and said goodnight to them. I carry Hiro on my back and went inside.

"Hi Cass." I said. "Hi (Y/N). How is school?"

"Good. Hiro fell asleep. Good news it was the end of class. He would be at the nursery to rest." I replied. "I'm gonna set Hiro to bed."

"Okay. I wouldn't mind letting you stay for the night." She smirked. I roll my eyes jokingly. It's true that I would stay for the night, but I'm not sure if my parents approve that. Oh wait, last time I've checked my parents will be in a business trip for the last week of school. So I have the time I need.

"Thanks Cass." I head upstairs and prop him to his bed. I drop his backpack by Baymax's charger and so with mine. I took his socks and shoes off then tuck him in. I kiss his forehead and sat on his chair. I roll backwards to his desk as I turn on his lamp. I notice his review pack is on the desk. No wonder why he didn't have nothing to do besides studying.

I open his packet to see all his answers on them, but why is there hearts all over with my name in it? I look at Hiro to see him snoring and his lips partly apart again. I lean my head against my hand and just watch Hiro sleep soundly. My eyes were getting heavy and I decided to close my eyes for a little while. My huge mistake is that I fell asleep for the whole night.

Hiro's pov

I hear birds chirping and I shift my position to my stomach. I sit up and stretch. I expect to have (Y/N) or anyone else to wake me till I get home. Turns out I'm back at home. I open my blinds a little to get more sun light in my room to start my day. I turn to see (Y/N) asleep on my desk with her head down by the side with her arm up around her head. I chuckled and went up to her. I make a rabbit hand and peck it to her lips, just how she did the other day. (Y/N) didn't react, so then she's in a deep sleep. I lean down and kiss her till she finally leans in as a response. "Gah!" I flinch and back up.

She laughs and rubs her eyes. "Good morning Hiro. Did you sleep well?" My face was red. Gosh, she must've known I've done that. "G-good morning! (Y/N)." I stuttered.  She smiles gleefully and gets up. She stretches till she hugs me after wards. "I had the best dream of my life! Although...." She trails off and look at my desk. I look down and notice my review packet was on my desk with a small spot that seems to be slightly grey. "Sorry for drooling over your packet. I didn't know." She looks down playing with her thumbs.

"I'm not mad at you." I smiled. "Atleast I'm not the only one who's the sleepy head." We have a good laugh till (Y/N) once again peck my lips with the same bunny gesture. "Well, you're the most sleepy head I've ever encountered with." She giggled. "Hey, cut it out!" I playfully slap her hand away. She kept pecking my face, teasing me till I grab her hand, pull it behind me, and kiss her by the nose. Her eyes widened. I let go and she touches her nose in curiosity.

"We should go down now. Baymax, come on." I said as Baymax appears and I head downstairs.