All An Act (Tadashi x reader)

Hey guys! I'm finally back with some good ideas and new updates. Sorry I haven't been active, not much to write about till now. This will be short and quick, but I want it to be wholesome a bit.

This is inspired by the harem anime, Rent A Girlfriend. I love Chizuru and her job as a rental girlfriend, and I really wanted to make a fake couple au for this story. Sure it might be short but I want it to be some sort of reason why I'm writing this.

Enjoy! Please share, vote, comment, and follow!

----------------------------

"I'm sorry WHAT?" You shouted slamming your hands on the table. "You want me to pretend to be your girlfriend because of a family problem!?"

 It's unbelievable that Tadashi, one of the smartest people you've met, can't solve a personal problem by asking out a person the most strangest way possible. You were told that his brother, Hiro, has gotten a girlfriend too soon and way too young. But something about his girlfriend is off, so he decided a plan. Having a girl to girl talk, or rather as a girlfriend undercover. 

"I know this is a bad timing and we barely know about each other But you are the only one I can rely on right now. Please it will only be just a small gathering." Tadashi pleaded. You scoffed. "I don't know. And I don't care. If you want to know about your brother's girlfriend, speak to him privately. Away from the crazy girlfriend?"

"I did before, but he's being so stubborn. Just do this for me."

"Yeah, no. Sorry but-"

"I'll buy you ice cream and give you free pastries from the cafe for as long as you like."

"Deal." You sit down as Tadashi eyes widened. "Really? Thank you! And you can crack as many jokes and lies you want. But nothing too extreme."

"Okay, okay. I got it." You sighed. Let's hope this works.

--------------------------

 Getting ready. You have read some scenarios like this but never experience it in real life. It's exhilarating but also nerve-wracking. You get ready as you wore a blouse, skirt, and platforms w/kneesocks. Your hair was styled to what you wanted and some hairpins. 

(I wore this, so this is the only outfit I thought of. I'm sorry for u bruh girls lmao. If you are, just wear a jacket, shirt and jeans, and maybe some sunglasses for your awesomeness. Don't worry, I'm kind of both but mainly the 'kawaii' weeb gal tbh.)

"Well here we go." You take a deep breathe as you look at the mirror. Faking your act as a sweet girlfriend you can muster then out of your house. You walk and met up with Tadashi at his bike. His cheeks faintly red as he looms over you. "Wow, you look great."

"Thank you." You replied bashfully. "You ready to meet up with everyone? Some of my uncles and aunt Cass' friends might be all over you once we go in."

"Just shut up and drive. I'll be fine don't worry." You smiled in reassurance. Tadashi smiled and put on his helmet, giving you a spar after. 

 "Ah, Tadashi! You're back! Now who's the lucky girl I've been told about?" Aunt Cass teased and tilts her head to see you. 

You finished fixing your hair and bowed. "Nice to meet you. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Tadashi's girlfriend." You stood up with a bright smile. Such a bright smile that can bring anyone at ease. Your aura shining like an angel, making aunt Cass froze and smiling widely. 

"Oh she's so beautiful! Tadashi why haven't you told us sooner! A girl with such gracefulness in her eyes and a smile so bright. Someone could've took her before you!" Aunt Cass cried till she began locking you with a hug.