GOB goes to the Beach! (Hiro x Reader)

GOB gang is back once again. They're official characters of making oneshots and stuff. GOB characters are detailed in the 1st chapter in my previous oneshots, so be sure to read about the characters before doing so.

(F/D) - Favorite design

(F/C) - Favorite character

Anyways, be sure to VOTE! SHARE! COMMENT! AND FOLLOW! Oh, and don't forget to request any ideas in the request page.

-------------------------------

"Finally!" James and Jennifer cried out loud once we hop out of the SUV after we parked with Wasabi and Aunt Cass' car next to ours. We were taking turns on what to do for the summer and Amaya thought of going to the beach. We all agreed to do so, and Wasabi was picking a location that is safe for us to hang out since there was some beaches with signs of flesh eating bacteria or any intoxicated oceans. Luckily we found one. It has fireworks, festivals, shows, and even a hotel to stay at. It's an hour drive but it was worth it.

"Thanks a lot for letting your dad drive us here." I said to Amaya.

"Ah it's no biggie." She said waving in defense. She wore a badass black bikini with striped galactic design on the curves, platform sandals, and a long white see-through poncho. Jennifer is wearing her white and yellow swimsuit, a mini skirt, and a straw hat.

I walk over to Aunt Cass' truck and see them get off. "Wow Tadashi. You lookin' fit!" Amaya smirked and I laugh at her response. I see Hiro walk out and see he's only not wearing a shirt, just some shorts and flip flops, including the sunglasses. Hiro looks up to see my figure and you know what his reaction is? He's red like Baymax's charging station! I was wearing a (F/D) bikini, not too much skin since I had a short-sleeves jacket over me. I smiled and raise my arms a bit, kind of gesture of 'where's my hug at?' thing.

"So, what do you think?"

"Y-you look great! Hehe." Hiro said showing his cute gap tooth at me. "Ooo looks like Hiro likes your swim suit." Amaya smuggled and I rub my arm, chuckling. "Come on guys! Let's go before someone takes the good spots!" Fred said. "Right!" We head our way to the beach and boy it sure was crowded. My gang hussle up as Amaya plans everything to get the best spot. They scattered till James found a good empty spot for us to hang out.

Aunt Cass gets out some sunscreen and pour some out for each and everyone. Amaya was having a heart attack for some reason because Hex is applying sunscreen on her since she's being stubborn not putting some on. I smirk at Hiro and he turns away. I giggled. "I'm joking Hiro. Although It's hard to apply it on my back. Care to do the honors?" I asked and turn around. He nods shyly and starts applying sunscreen on my back. Once that's done, Amaya takes out a float and ran towards the ocean. Jennifer, Honey Lemon, and I ran after her and we jump in the water.

"Ahh! This is paradise!" I said till I was splash by water in the face. Jennifer was holding out a water gun. "Oh you're on!" I get a water gun from Jennifer, which she holds them by strapping them on her back as if they were real guns. We began squirting water at each other as Honey Lemon uses her hands and sweep out the water at us. Meanwhile, Hiro, Hex, James, and Fred were watching afar how it's paradise to watch the girls play in the water. Gogo and Tadashi would be sunbathing, Wasabi meditating, and Aunt Cass hitting on the guys. "This is awesome. Don't you guys think?" Fred said. They all nodded, distracted by the girls laughing.

Timeskip (REMINDER:This will be cringy-badass asf. Don't judge me, it was my brother's idea)

"Alright! Who's ready for some volleyball!" Aunt Cass said holding out a volleyball. We were in separate teams by random. I was with Amaya, Hiro, Fred, Aunt Cass, and Wasabi. The other was Tadashi, Hex, James, Jennifer, and Gogo. Tadashi takes the serve first and the games begin. Aunt Cass hit over the net and back out from Jennifer. Amaya and I nod at eachother and I passed it to her.

"STAR PLATINUM! ORA ORAA~!" Amaya screamed and spiked. The ball almost grant us the point but James pancake the ball up. "Not today!"

Nani?! Amaya and I said mentally. Gogo passes it to Hex and he jumps in the air. "AREOSMITH! VOLARE VIA!" Hex shouted and steals the point.

"You've played well, Hex." Amaya said dramatically. "Heh, I've been waiting to use my power for a long, long time." Hex smirked. Gogo takes the next serve and Tadashi takes it over the net. Fred hit it back but Jennifer blocked it. Wasabi took the shot but then Gogo hit it back to our side. The ball went too high, a perfect chance for me to use my part of my power. "Hiro! Wasabi! Amaya! Give me a boost!" I said. Amaya looks at me in shock. "But it's not going to work!"

"Just do it god dammit!" I shouted. We form up and I step onto their hand as they lift me up in the air. Blocking the other team's sunlight, I focus on the ball as I twist my hips and raise my elbows. Time to turn the tables!

"SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!" I use two hands together and spiked it down to the ground. I gave us the point and I fall back down, getting caught by Hiro. "Thanks Hiro." I said pecking his lips then getting off him. "Alright, alright. Enough with the Jojo references. Let's atleast have a normal game." Wasabi said. I whine. "But there's always a time for Jojo references!"

"Well I don't want any of you guys hitting it too hard. It might cause some sand to turn to glass!" Wasabi argues.

"Well that what makes the Jojo bloodline so cool!" Fred shouted.
"Yeah! What Fred says." Hex defended.

Our stomach growls in hunger and we all halt to a silence. We all laugh. "Guess I've use too much power." I giggled. "To the stands!" Fred pointed and we walk our way to the alley of food paradise. Stands of seafood, meat, noodles, clam chowder, shaved ice, you named it!

"Oh look, look! They have some fanart of that game you used to play in the tournament!" We walk over the fan art and notice that someone drew us when we were celebrating. "Hey guys look. That's us!"

"Wow. And it's on point! Although I'm getting that canvas over there." Jennifer said point at a canvas that has our team logo on it. "There's anything you want here (Y/N)?" Hiro asked. "Eh~ not really. But I'll tell you." I continued to look through the action figure section till I notice a figma (F/C) in stock. My eyes sparkled and take it. I turn to see Hiro and show it to him. "Oh cool! They have it here? That's rare."

"We need to get this!" I said puffing air out of my nostrils. "Okay sure." We went to the counter and bought it, along with gummy bears. We got back out and see everyone got something. Honey Lemon; a cute cat pouch, Fred; some new comics, Gogo; a new skateboard, Amaya; a Funko Pop of Vanitas from KH3, and Jennifer; flower hairclips. Aunt, Tadashi, and Wasabi came back with food.

"Sorry it took a while. We got some good food you guys would like." Aunt Cass said and we sit down and eat some seafood and noodles. Some more walking, we then get some ice cream. Walking around the sidewalk, Jennifer ran to the side and lean in. "Wow! The sun is really beautiful today!" Jennifer cried out loud.

We all turn to see the sunset. Amaya climbs up the stone hedge and sit down and so did the others. Tadashi was leaning on the hedge next to Hiro. Hiro wraps his arm around my shoulder as I lean onto him. "I've seen many sunset, but this one has to be the special one out of all of them." I admitted. "Yeah. It's a shame we have to get going on our next tournament tomorrow." James said in sorrow. "Yeah, which means we will do our best to support you." Honey Lemon said confidently.

We turn to Honey then smiled. "Yeah. Thanks Honey Lemon." I said and we turn back to the sun while eating our ice cream. "You know, this reminds me of that scene of the last sunset with the sea salt trio from Kingdom Hearts 582/2 Days. Kind of wish that this is in the clock tower." Amaya said and we chuckled. "Okay no need to use your brain over that obsession with Kingdom Hearts."

"I know, but it's so good! The music, characters, the feels? Come on, everyone experiences this but not as much as we are doing now." Amaya listed. "Yeah, she might need a break from the screen. Anyone else wants to pick where to go next?" Hex asked. Amaya cried in anger and chases Hex around after finishing her ice cream. We all have a good laugh. After finishing my ice cream, I hold my hand with Hiro's throughout the sun down. "Any plans of doing anything Hiro?" I asked. Hiro thought for a moment. "How about my room, just the two of us, watching movies and playing video games all day?" I nodded. "Sure, but I won't go so easy Hiro." I smirked.