Her Magic Show (2)(Hiro x reader x Tadashi)

WASSUP MY PRECIOUS NOODLES I AM BACK FROM DA DED.

Please follow, share, vote, and comment for your feedback!

Enjoy the show!

——————————————

It has been a week after talking to Hiro. While Tadashi is at school, Hiro would accompany me in the cafe every afternoon. He gives me good ideas for the stage, but I'm not quite sure if I can add them onto my list for Selena. Right now, I'm just finishing my rehearsal for this afternoon,

I huffed and fall back on my couch. "Rehearsals are tiring!" I said drinking a much water as I can. "I hope that you're ready for tomorrow. Cause that's going to be more than tiring." Selena hands me another bottle of water and takes my previous to the recycling bin. I get my bag and was escorted to my car.

I sit back down and swipe holograms up of my interests and schedule. You don't have anything to do right now but wait till it's time for dinner. I look out the window to see that we're in some sort of traffic. "Hey, what's going on over there?" I asked my driver.

"There seems to be an accident that is crowding over there. But I can't define clearly from all the cars." He said. I sigh and look out the window. What catches my eye is that I spotted Tadashi walking on the sidewalks. "Hey Dan? Tell Selena that I'll be coming home late." I said and get out of the car. I run up behind him and thought of surprise attacking him. I jump onto his back.

"Hey Dashi!" I said. Of course I get a response I know he will said. "Yes I know, I scared you." I mimic him and get off him, he laughs lightly. "What brings you here (Y/N)?"

"Well you know, I just thought of maybe I can walk with you since you worked so hard all day, and so did I. You wanna hang out for a while?" I asked. "Sure. I don't mind. I'll tell Hiro and Aunt Cass I'll be home late." He said texting his aunt in his phone. Once he's done, I pump my fist in the air happily and drag his arm to somewhere.

I took him to a different restaurant my parents once took me back years ago. The restaurant was very vintage and cozy. Walking in and serving a table of two, there was a window by the lobby that has a white munchkin sleeping on the window post. "We're back, Cupid." I said to the cute cat, stretching to jump on my lap.

"You've been here before?" Tadashi guessed and I nodded. "Yep, my parents took me here before. And I did met this cat when he was a kitten so." I answered scratching Cupid's back of the ear. Purring, Tadashi did the same when Cupid walks over Tadashi. "Aw, he likes you already." I awed. Tadashi laughs as he continued petting him. Gosh I wish I was that cat. Being cute, acting like he owns the place like a god. I pout thinking of it and without knowing a sneak of a hand petting my head.

"What are you doing, Tadashi?" I asked bluntly. "You seem to be jealous of Cupid's attention." I pouted that he's not wrong. I would slap his hand away but it felt too good to be petted.

The waiter calls our name and took us to a table. We ordered our meals and wait for our food.

"So, how's the rehearsal?" Tadashi started. "Tiring. I'm doing my best to stimulate the lighting as shapes. It's going to be located at this cool building. To be honest, it looks like a football studio." I admitted. "Oh yeah! My brother told me you got tickets for us to come. That's very thoughtful of you." Tadashi said.

"Well he's a cute kid I have to say. I thought of maybe treating him something after I got lost and Baymax found me." I said, trying not to mention that I got soaked, "That's quite nice of you. Not to mention, you two finally met face to face." Tadashi said.

"I hope we can meet again. I'd love to learn more." I said trailing to my drink. "Not as much we learn now." Tadashi mumbled. My eyes lightened. "Huh?" He rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, it's just that I don't want Hiro to learn too much about you as much as I do." He chuckled. Wait, is he confessing? My face tint a little pink. I clear my throat and notice our food isn't coming. "I wonder what's taking our food so long. Waiter, where's our food?" I called out, trying to distract myself.