First Burn - Tadashi x reader (Songfic)

A 1k+ read special! Ayeee. Thank you guys so much!

For you Hamilton people out there. I am now gonna make a songfic of one of their songs! Yay!! This literally fits the theme for this one shot since it have the fire and stuff. Except the letters and Angelica, but I'll make you be friends with her in this story. The Eliza is replaces with your name only for this sonfic. It's okay to just use your name as Eliza if you like, I mean, it's your choice.

The underline is you singing in unison.

I hope you like it and be sure to follow, share, vote, comment, and send requests!

-•-•-•-•-•-

Tadashi walks in my lab and saw me stood at the middle of the room with papers around the room. There were letters of my good memories with Tadashi. He notice that I was crying.

"I've saved every letter you wrote me."

"From the moment I saw you, I knew you were mine."

"You said you were mine."

"I thought you were mine."

I close my eyes and turn. I walk around Tadashi as he watch every movement I make. I didn't even manage to face him from the disappointment and anger in my head.

"Do you know what Angelica said?"

"When I told her what you've done. She said,"

Angelica appears next to me.

"You married an icarus. He has flown too close to the sun."

"(Y/N) please." Tadashi raises his hand and tries to turn me around.

"Don't"

Tadashi stops as I turn. My eyes were glare daggers when he look at them.

"Take a step in my direction I, don't feel trusted around you."

I turn away and walk past him to the door. Tadashi closes the door before I exit.

"(Y/N) please let me explain." Tadashi tries to hug me but I went under his arms.

"Don't think you can talk your way into my arms. In my arms~"

Another me appears behind Tadashi holding the letters. I was wearing a long shirt which made my shorts not visible to him. Tadashi look around for the previous me but I vanished.

"I'm burning the letters you wrote me. You can stand there if you want." I pointed.

"I don't know who you are. I have so much to learn." I turn and look down at them.

"I'm rereading your letters and I'm watching them—" Fire sparks on the paper and was lit on fire. "Burn~"

Tadashi's eyes widened while his heart shatters little by little.

I'm watching them burn~

Later on, another me walks in front of Tadashi and pick up the remaining letters. I was wearing a bit more intense with the boots and leather jacket.

"You published the letters she wrote to you."

"You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed" I point at his bed in thin air when the room spins.

"Clearing your name. You have ruined our lives~" I lean close to him then turn away. Black figures surrounds me and Tadashi with white smiles.

"Heaven forbid someone whisper, 'He's part of some scheme.'" The black silhouettes mouth my words. "Your enemy whispers, so you have to scream!" Says one another.

Tadashi collapses onto his knees and I kneel down to him caressing his cheek. I whisper to his ear. "I know about whisper." Another me shows up behind Tadashi with tears in her eyes. "I see how you look at my sister~"

"Don't!" We said in unison. "I'm not naive." I get up and walk away. "I have seen women around you~" Forms of women from the cafe surrounds Tadashi with huge grin in their faces except for me.

"Don't,"

"Think I don't see, how they fall for your charms." I remember flashbacks of women clinging onto Tadashi arms and from afar, I was hurt inside. I turn to him sharply and all replicas of me form around Tadashi making the women fade past them.

"All your charms!"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative." My voice echo and each of one of me fade leaving only one standing. "Let future historians wonder how (Y/N) reacted, when you broke her heart" A huge black figure forms around me controlling my movements. Tadashi steps back with a face of terror.

"You have thrown it all away." I walk up to him in a fast pace and pushed him. "Stand back watch it-" Tadashi crosses his arm over his face than lowers them, revealing the building on fire. "-burn."

"Just watch it all, burn."

Tadashi left no choice but to run into that building. He runs past each of me before burning into ashes.

"And when the time comes."

"Explain to the children."

"The pain and embarrassment."

"You put your mother through." He is almost there but gets stopped by me. "When will you learn. That they are your legacy, WE are your legacy. If you thought you were mine."

(Mine,mine)

Tadashi pushed me aside and ran through the hot flames. He's in front of my door then opened it.

"Don't!"

Light comes out as he went through it. He pants and looks up. There she was, sleeping in the hospital bed. He sits by the bed cupping his hands together. "I'm so sorry (Y/N). I shouldn't have left you alone." He said sobbing. I move my head and caress his cheek. "It's going to be okay."

"This time, I'll set things right."

How was is? Good? Bad? Amazing? Thank you so much for 1k reads. I really appreciate it.

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow! And also be sure to send requests!