unexplainable guilt

I don't know why but recently I've been feeling super guilty and I don't know why. I just keep feeling like I've done something wrong even though I know I haven't.

It feels super shitty. I can't enjoy anything without this feeling of guilt at the back of my mind, yeet I have nothing to feel guilty for.

In some ways I feel bad that I want to get out of my grandparents house. I love my grandparents. I really wish they were accepting and could help me through my transition, but they're not accepting. And it sucks. I don't wanna lose my family. And I don't plan on it.

I plan on finding a way to transition, I want to be happy, and if that means doing this on my own, then so be it. But I will do this. I want my grandparents to realize how happy I am as a guy, not a girl. And I want them to accept me. If that means having to do this alone so that that can come to the realization that I am a guy and they finally accept me, then that's what I'll do.

And while I have all this in mind, I still feel guilty about wanting to get out of their house, even though I know I'll never get anywhere in a transphobic environment.

Ok that was my rant sorry 🙃 good night y'all or rather good morning since it's technically almost 4am but I'm gonna go to sleep now 😴