my brother's girlfriend

Yesterday I was smoking in the bathroom with my brother and his girlfriend. (So we were all kinda high)

I'll just call my brother Jack and his girlfriend Robin (Literally just two names I randomly thought of that started with their first initials)

Anyway at one point Jack left and it was just me and Robin. And she just turned to me and said "hey if you want me to call you Tyler, I will"

And I was just taken off guard for a second because I didnt tell her I was trans. So I figured that Jack must have told her. (Which didnt bother me or anything, because he wouldnt have told anyone if he didnt trust them)

So I said "why? did Jack tell you?"

And she said "yeah. And seriously dont worry about it I'll call you Tyler."

And I kinda just nodded and she said, "I mean its okay, my mom is gay and my family's big" (If she has a big family that means that it's more likely some of them are LGBT so shes understanding? I guess that's what she meant)

Which was really nice of her to say.

Nobody calls me Tyler though. I obviously want everyone to call me that but my grandparents and dad are the only ones who don't like it. So I'm just afraid of anyone calling me Tyler around them. So I dont really know what to do because I fucking hate being dead named.