ugh i dont even feel like coming up with a title right now

Okay so as you know, my grandpa does not support me being trans. He keeps asking me why I think God made a mistake.

Now to clarify, I am a Christian as well. But I really hate it when he says that. I dont think God made a mistake. I know that God doesnt make mistakes. I know that God didnt "accidentally" make me born a girl.

Your body doesnt define your gender. God made me trans on purpose of course. He made me a guy with a girl body on purpose. Yes I have a body that is biologically female, but I'm still a guy. I hate my body, I want it to change, but I know God doesnt make mistakes.

How the hell do I explain this to my grandpa?? Like, I can never think of how to explain it to him so that he'll stop asking me that. Can somebody please help me?

Also as a side note: earlier today my grandpa said "hey we saw somebody who was the opposite of you" and I was like "uh okay" and he said "we saw this person, who looked like a guy, wearing a dress and had make up so I think it was a guy who thinks hes a girl. I dont know. It might have been a girl with one of those boob smashers like you have. Maybe it was just a guy "embracing his feminine side"

And I got so pissed off inside and wanted to scream at him but I didnt and was just like "okay? Yeah so? Cool"

Because first if all, if that was a trans girl, then she is NOT a guy in any way. If that was a guy who just likes "feminine" things, then who cares? It's not a big deal. Guys can wear dresses and makeup. Also he kept calling the person "it" which really fucking pissed me off. I also HATE it when he calls binders "Boob smashers" and if that was a trans guy who cares? Let him live his life. I kinda doubt a trans guy would wear a dress in public though, so I kinda dont think it was a trans guy (not that theres anything wrong with trans guys wearing dresses  but a lot of trans guys have some feminine interests but are afraid to do them because of dysphoria and cuz people might think they're girls and it kinda sucks) Hey maybe it was just a cis girl who had somewhat masculine looking features. Nothing wrong with that either. But one more thing I hated about him saying a that was that he said this person was "the opposite of me" which is basically him saying that I'm a "girl who thinks I'm a boy" which really fucking hurts.

I dont understand how someone can hate their child so much as to say something like that to them.

I relate to this sad potato I collected in Clawbert :(