Chapter Seven

"Hey, Noah," I say as walk into their house.

Great, he's making out with a girl again.

"Piss off! Oh, hi, Blue," he says to me then turns back to the girl, "I will see you at the party tonight."

She whispers a flirtatious 'goodbye' into his ear then walks to the front door, shouldering me in the process. I lift my arms up as to say, 'what was that for?'.

"What time did you get back?" I ask, taking of my shoes and grabbing my bag from Lee.

"About ten minutes ago, why?"

"Where's Elle?"

"Running home," Noah says bluntly, but trying to hide a laugh.

"What?!" I yell, "did you make her run?"

"No, she didn't want to ride with me, so she started to run home..."

"Typical..."

"Anyway," Lee starts then turns to him brother, "didn't care to decorate?"

"Nah, the drinks are already on the bench..." he trails off, "gotta go get some snacks. See ya."

"Bye!" I yell out as he walks to the front door.

As soon as Noah closes the front door I take Lee by the hand and pull him upstairs.

"Come on!" I laugh.

"Wait up, I'm not as fast as you!" he laughs back.

We laugh all the way up to his room then I start to get my clothes off. Lee stops laughing then just looks at me, stunned.

"Hey! I didn't say you can come in!" I scold, covering my topless self with a shirt he left lying around.

He snaps out of it then looks at my face. 

Perv.

"Well, you didn't really say I couldn't, so..." he trails off, eyes scanning my body.

"Hey! My eyes are up here!" he turns his head to look at my eyes.

"Huh?"

"OUT!"

"Okay, okay, sorry!" and he closes the door behind him.

I wriggle into the first dress. A v-neck, long sleeved, mid-thigh, orange dress.

 A v-neck, long sleeved, mid-thigh, orange dress

"Lee! You can come in now!" I shout.

He walks into the room and raises his arm to cover his eyes.

"Woah!"

"Too bright?"

"Yeah, way too bright..."

"Okay, get out..." I trail off, laughing.